13

What would you do if your kidnapper who've just confessed he killed his father and killed an innocent person in front of you,  kissed you? Interrupted your sentence, grabbed your face and kissed you hard on the lips.

Kiss back?

Pull away?

Faint?

Harry choose the third option. When Louis pulled away and tried to search for a form of response Harry's head collapsed, and he fainted.

Louis first forgot that his hand was still stuck in the handcuffs so he fell down with Harry. He fell on top of him and even if he would love to stay this way he couldn't.

" Hazza...?" Louis patted Harry's chin, but Harry was all gone. " I open up to you and this how you repay me?" Louis rolled his eyes and unlocked his hand from the handcuffs.

He lifted Harry up in his arms and walked in to the cottage. Harry was lighter than he expected, and he looked so adorable, even if he was passed out. He stopped in front of the door to Harry's room and almost considered if he would put him in Louis' room and let him sleep with him instead.

" Lou..?" Harry mumbled and that scared Louis a bit so he opened Harry's door hastily and put him on the bed. " Just sleep, Harry. You're dreaming." Harry didn't protest so he fell back into his own little world in his head. His free head.

Louis couldn't find himself to leave though, he just stood there and stared at the unconscious boy. He wanted to be close to Harry, not just stand like a moron and stare at him. He walked around the bed and sat down beside Harry.

He reached out for Harry's arm so he could touch him. He didn't need much, just a little nudge, he didn't care if Harry pushed him away, he just wanted to touch his Harry.

His Harry. He liked, no, rather enjoyed the sound of that. 'Hello, this is my hazza, drool all you want, because he's all mine.'

Don't get Louis wrong, he doesn't see Harry as an object, he sees him like a person who makes him happy. Someone that changes him, in the right direction, and he doesn't want him to leave.

He didn't care if Niall would be unhappy all his life, Louis were unhappy until he met Harry and he planned on keeping it that way. So there's no other way to put it when he thinks 'you're mine.'

Louis touched Harry's curly brown hair and stroked his head. That's when reality ruined his life. Harry had a life on his own, he had a family who loved him and friends who cared and helped him through everything.

Harry had a whole life in front of him, he could graduate, get a job...a family. Everything Louis could never have, and he knew that.

He saw himself as a coldhearted monster who killed for fun and a person like that didn't deserve a 'normal'life. He chosen this life, no one did it for him. He knew he wasn't allowed to regret his choice when he killed his father.

A part of Louis hated Harry for all this, he was jealous, and he knew Harry didn't actually want to be here. Louis' other half told him to kill him now and get it all out of his head.

His brain were screaming at him that killing Harry was the only way out of this hell, and maybe the brain were right.

But he wanted Harry to beg for his life before he killed him, he wanted to hurt him just so he could hear him screaming his name. Louis laid down next to Harry and pushed back his hair.

His hand went down to caress the curly boy's face, even though Harry were mentally gone he leaned in to Louis' touch. It was like his cheek were meant to fit in Louis' hand.

That's when Louis flinched away with his hand and he flew up from the bed. He acted as if his hand were on fire.
A mix of compassion and hate grew up inside of Louis and he took out his dagger.

The war inside of him made him feel worse, one part of him wanted to slice Harry to pieces and taste his blood then burn his body like he did with Phil. 

While the other half just wanted to hold him and care for him and spoil him with all kind of gifts. It didn't matter for Louis, Harry could have how many flower crowns he could ever wish for.

Though he knew Harry could never be happy there, or he would try to escape as fast as he got the chance, and Louis would go to jail and live through a hell for the rest of his life, and he refused to do that.

He raised the dagger and lined up his eyes at Harry's chest. Louis knew how to do it, just push the dagger right through his chest with all force you have and watch the victim's life disappear. 

" Just die, you annoying prick." Louis mumbled and used all his force when he lowered the dagger towards the unconscious boy.

But something in his mind went horrible wrong. Instead of cutting through Harry's heart like he intended to, the dagger scratched Harry's arm instead.

Harry woke up of course and yelled from the top of his lungs. Louis didn't understand what he had tried to do until he saw the blood from Harry's arm. 

" Oh my...Harry lay still, I'll fix this...." Louis dropped the dagger and hurried towards the door but Harry's words stopped him.

" NO! I'm so sick and tired of your stupid games!" Harry yelled and wrapped the blanket around the sore on his arm.

" G-games...?" Louis didn't follow right now and was just as shocked as Harry.

" First you're being nice and buy me a flower crown and takes me out and treat  me like an equal of yours. You kiss me, and then you're trying to kill me! I hate you so much! I hope you die in a hole."

Louis could feel something salty and warm run down his cheek. He was happy it was still dark in the room so Harry couldn't see his vulnerability.
" I-I'm sorry Harry. I don't know what went wrong."

" Your whole life went wrong, Louis! Can't you see it? I know you want to kill me but I don't think killing me will make you feel better."

Louis knew deep inside that Harry were right, he couldn't admit it though.
" Just let me fix what I caused-"

" Let you fix it?!" Harry shouted. " You destroyed my life. You made me reject my best friend, my family's worried to death. It will get worse when you kill me. There's nothing you can fix here!"

" Shut up!" Louis yelled and the warm liquid ran streamed down even more now, all regret washed over him. " You shut up!" Harry yelled back. " Don't touch me ever again, psycho."

Louis sobbed quietly and walked out of the door when he heard the word. " Just let me take care of-"

" Are you deaf? Leave!" Harry narrowed his eyes and for the first time ever, Louis were the one who's crying. He took back his dagger and wobbled out from the room and closed the door. His feets couldn't bear him towards his own room so he leaned against Harry's door.

He sat down on the floor and started to cry. Once again, he had listened to the demons inside him instead of himself. He had hurt Harry, even if it could all be much worse, this felt like a punch in the face.

" I'm so sorry Harry. Please, forgive me." Louis whispered over and over again. Both of the boys fell asleep while crying this night.