9

Considering that the whole phone-call-incident happened around 7 am, Harry tried to go back to sleep and forget about eveything for a little while. He dreamed that he met his family again, he apologized to his mother for what he'd done at the party.

He'll apologize for snapping at the others and eveything would go back to normal again. He could go back to Niall and the other blokes and hang out with them after school. But nooo, mr Psychopath had to ruin it all.

Speaking of him; when Harry opened his eyes he found Louis sitting on a stool with cigarette in his mouth, staring at Harry.

" Can I help your sorry ass?" Harry groaned and pulled a pillow over his head.

He couldn't believe Louis had even put a pillow in that bed. Like, even though he abducted and planning on killing Harry just for fun, it's very important that you sleep well first.

" I was just...having a smoke." Louis said and while he blew out the smoke from his mouth. " And you had to do that in my room?" Harry asked through the pillow. " Can't you just sleep like normal people?"

Louis walked up to where Harry's head laid and grabbed the pillow. " I don't want any pillow talk here, I wanna see your face when you speak to me."

But Harry wasn't having it, he took back the pillow and laid down his head once again. " Maybe I don't want to talk to you? Ever thought of that, Einstein?"

Louis was just as stubborn as Harry so he grabbed the pillow once again, but Harry saw that once coming and already held onto it. " Drop it, Scumbag." Louis hissed.

" You drop it, small bean."

" Asshole." Louis shot back.

" Psycho." Harry said angrily and pulled harder on the pillow.

" Mommy's good boy getting angry now, huh?"

The next second Harry's fist met Louis' jaw, hard. Louis cursed loudly and almost dropped the cigarette. He backed up against the wall and stared at Harry.

" Damn, Curly. Didn't know you could fight." Louis said as he caressed his jaw with his free hand. Harry didn't know that either to be honest, but he was so pissed at Louis.

He had already taken so much from him, his family, his best friend, he even crushed his phone in front of him. Destorying the little tiny bit of hope he had left.

So Harry took the pillow and started hitting Louis as hard as he could. Louis dropped the cigarette and crushed it with his shoe.

" What are you do- Ow!" Harry hit the pillow in his face several times with all force he had. " You keep on, it doesn't hurt that much." Louis mocked.
With another plot twist from Harry Styles, he swung his left fist right between Louis' legs.

" Aaargh...! Fucking shit, Curly!" Louis groaned and knelt down on the floor.

" Don't fuck with me, Psycho." Harry spat. Louis kinda lost it there, he grabbed Harry's wrist and put them above his head while he placed himself above Harry.

" Use that nick name one more time, and your pretty face won't be so pretty anymore." If Louis didn't see wrong, he saw a pink shade on Harry's face spread out on his cheeks.

" Get off me." Harry mumbled annoyed and avoided eye-contact again. " Why?" Louis said with a fake smile.

" I kinda enjoy having this power over you. Making you realize who you should listen to." Harry tried to fight back but Louis was howering over him with an intense look in his blue eyes.

" Don't fight me, I'm stronger than you. You're still tied to the bed." What Louis didn't know that these past few hours, his insecure and scared self had turned into a stubborn and a fighter.

" I might only have one match..."
Harry started and gathered up some saliva in his mouth. Before Louis knew it, Harry spat him right in the face and Louis' smirk was wiped off for at least a few hours.

" ...but I can make an explosion."
He finished and Louis climbed off of him very quickly and hurried out to clean up his mess.