11

" What do you mean you're gay?" Troy  spat at Louis angrily. The twelve-year old boy curled up on his bed, just like he tried to hide from his father.

" I-I am." Louis said and felt how tears started to form in his eyes. " I can't help it, I'm sorry." Louis didn't really now why he apologized but he thought his father would calm down if he said it.

He had called in his father in to his room to tell him, because he was tired of hiding it or pretend that liked this girl in school. He simply thought his father would understand and accept him, but he couldn't be more wrong.

" I don't want you in this house!" Troy screamed, his mother Johannah hurried inside the room with shocked eyes. She couldn't believe the words that just came out of her husband's mouth.

" Are you out of your mind, Troy?" Johanna yelled and pushed her husband away from their son.
" He's decided that he's gay!" Troy roared at Johannah from the top of his lungs.

" I'm sure it's just a phase, right Boobear?" Johannah said with a soothing voice and they both looked over at Louis, expecting the answer they both wanted to hear.

But that's not how Louis' life works, he won't set himself on fire just to make other people warm. Not even his own parents. No one should have to do that, whether you're a boy or a girl.

" No it's not, I am gay." He replied and Johannah's hopeful smile fell off of her face. If Troy's wasn't upset before he sure was now. " And I'm not leaving." Louis' confident suddenly grew so much, not that he was complaining.

" Fine." Troy said. " Then I'm leaving."

The next twenty minutes was full of screaming and crying, Johannah did all the crying. Troy said that as long as Louis was living in the house he'd never set his foot there ever again.

From that moment, Louis' feelings and heart disappeared. Just like that, poof! Like they never existed. He became a bit cold towards others and grumpy.

Johannah wasn't very the warm and caring mother she should've been. She kept distance from Louis but she still gave him food and clothes. Or else it would be jail and she knew that. She never hurted him....physically.

But she would always blame Louis for being the reason that Troy left, and remind him about  how such a happy family they were until Louis " destroyed" it. Saying words that was full of homophobia wasn't something unexpected either from her side.

All her attention went to his sisters, of course. The little thing you could call attention from her to Louis was always yelling and telling him how sick he was.

But Louis could manage, until he was sixteen. Yes, he ran away after he killed that cat when he was fifteen, and it took a while to find what he was looking for. Or, who he was looking for.

Sure he'd felt regret for killing the cat, but that cat was innocent, too innocent. It's always hard the first time he's heard and he agreed.

It took a year to find the one who made a living hell for him, the one who had gathered up all his anger and temper for.

His father.

He had walked into his father's new home and to his new family when he was asleep and killed him with a knife from the kitchen. Of course his wife had woken up and tried to attack him, but Louis was toatlly gone in his head and were much stronger now than he was three years ago.

All he needed to do with her was to push her into the wall roughly and threat her with the knife.

" I should stay still if I were you, wouldn't want to mess up that pretty face of yours, now do we?" He had said in a dark tone. He was gone as fast as he got there.