10

Harry was done crying. He had just punched some shit out of his kidnapper's nuts and spat him in the face so that would keep him away from him. He also realized that this would just be a bigger reason for Louis to kill him, slowly.

At least he didn't give up without a fight before his death. His ankles started to hurt alot now, he couldn't feel them anymore so he started to massage them.

" Aye, Psy- I mean Louis, my ankles hurt!" Harry shouted so Louis would hear. " My nuts hurts! Isn't that a little more important?"

" No! Just untie me I can't escape anyway." It all went quiet in the cottage, a scary silence according to Harry. It was like Louis was thinking about it. A few seconds later Liuis walked into his room and leaned against the door frame.

" Oh but you can," He started. " And you will, if I give you the chance."

" Well, duh. If it was you who was kidnapped and stayed willingly you'd be a fool, don't you think?" Harry said with a questioningly look.

" I think you were a fool considering your behavior just minutes ago." Harry gulped when he realized he had a point.

" I'm sorry...?" He made it sound more like a question than a statement, Louis just rolled his eyes. He walked over to Harry and motioned him to move so he he could sit down as well.

Louis stared at Harry for a few moments and Harry just sat there in silence. Louis' eyes wandered around Harry's face, mostly his eyes. Louis wore his grey beanie and a dark blue cardigan over his shirt.

Louis couldn't find it, but there was something about Harry. Something that made him feel weird around him and nervous. If any of his other victims had punched him down there he would've punched them real hard.

He wouldn't care if he broke their nose or their legs, he enjoyed seeing them suffer. But he couldn't do that to Harry. He sure was a pain in the ass sometimes with some sassy comments here and there but it amused him.

" Do you find what you're looking for?" Harry interrupted Louis' staring and thinking. Louis turned away his head and stood up, regretting stepping inside the room from the very begining.

He found some tape and rope and knew what to do. He sighed and walked over to Harry again.

" What are you-" This time it was Louis' turn to have his fist meeting Harry's face. He made him black out so he could tie up Harry's wrists and gag him with tape.

He had to go out and shop some things,  he couldn't risk having Harry out here and yelling for help and tell everybody what goes on inside closed doors. He's seen people run around in the forrest before. So he's not risking anything.

Louis' mother once called him destructive and that it would ruin him one day. She was right.

~

When Louis got back, he went in and put the things in his refrigerator. He was about to go in and check on Harry but first he wanted to go out and fix some wood to a fire later in the evening. He knew it could be cold these days.

He took his dagger with him and walked out. He had an axe laying outside the cottage and started to split some wood. He was almost finished when someone walked up behind him.

" Excuse me, sir?" Louis was fully prepared to grab the dagger when he turned around but he couldn't do that when he saw the young man in front of him.

He had black hair and glasses and training clothes. So he was just another one jogging around in the forest.

" Yes?" Louis said and forced a small smile.