Band Practice: (Sebatian Stan)

A/N: In this Imagine your in a small band with a few friends. You frequently practice in the basement of your families house and sometimes your brother Charlie comes down to listen to you practice. This day in particular Charlie brought his friend Sebastian over to listen to you guys practice as well. Enjoy:)

Your pov:
"I'm stretching but, your just out of reach. I'm ready when your ready for me-e." You finish singing, slowly finishing a song. You pick up your water bottle that was next to you on the floor and take a swig of it. "Nice pitch, (Y/N)." Mica the bassist says with a slight smile. "Thanks, Scooby." You say calling him by his nickname. You set the water bottle back down and talk with your friends about the next song your going to practice.

*Meanwhile*
"Come on Mate, (Y/N) won't care if we listen to them practice. I promise." Charlie says to Sebastian who is sitting in the floor, in your brothers room playing Call of Duty on the PS4. Seb shrugged. "I don't know man...I don't want to interrupt their session." He says while his attention is glued to the game. Charlie huffs and grabs the controller from Sebastian putting the game on pause. "Come on Seb." Charlie then walks out of the room with the controller in hand. Sebastian sighs and stands up, he followed Charlie down to the basement and sits beside him on the couch.

*Back Downstairs*
Your Pov:
I hadn't noticed their presence so Mica, Lily, Jace, and I continued to argue over Skillet and Red, two of the groups favorite Rock bands. After shutting them up by acting stupid and standing up on my chair I say with a finger pointing in the air. "It is final, my little minions. We will practice Rebirthing, an oldie but a goodie." I chuckle a bit. Mica and Jace groaned but, Lily smacked them making them both quickly agree. They start to play the song and I jump off the stool as the music gets heated. I grab the microphone off of the stand and start to sing the song passionately.

Sebastian's Pov:
I watched the group with a slight smile on my face. I knew (Y/N) was in a band but, I've never heard them play so I was pretty intrigued by their session. As soon as (Y/N) started to sing I stared at her in awe. I've never really heard anyone sing like that before and I have to admit, she had a beautiful voice. I hadn't noticed my mouth was slightly agape until Charlie shut it from me and mouthed to me "Quit your drooling!" I hit him on the arm and turned my focus back on (Y/N).

Your Pov:
I continued to sing with as much energy as a cat who just got dunked into ice cold water. Mica and Jace jammed along with Lily to the songs melody and we finished the song with Jace breaking his drum sticks. We all laughed but were interrupted by clapping and whistling. I turned around to see my brother and his goof ball friend Sebastian going crazy. I chuckled a bit and bowed "Thank you, thank you. We'll be here all week." I said like an announcer into the microphone. They both smiled but I focused on Sebastian, I smiled back and Sebastian winked at me. I immediately blushed a bit and felt my stomach go sick. 'Don't screw up!' I screamed to myself in my head.

To be Continued...