Christmas Preferences Part 2 (Final Part)

A/N: Yo peeps! So this is gonna be the last Christmas Preference. Now I need some new ideas if you guys would like a few more Preferences, feel free to leave a request down in the comments☺️Enjoy!

1.Christmas Tree Shopping
Bucky-
This year Bucky insisted on getting a real tree. You had argued and said it would just be easier to set up the plastic one in attic but, he won the argument by tickling you until you agreed. You pretended to be mad at him but he kept flashing his infamous puppy dog eyes at you and you broke. You both went to a local Christmas Tree farm and picked out a nice 9ft. Tree, together. After you successfully got it home you both turned on some Christmas music and decorated the tree that evening.

Sebastian-
As much as you love Christmas, it's clear that Sebastian loves it a whole lot more. He made the first day of December the annual Christmas Tree Day at your house. What does the day consist of you ask? Well exactly like the name, you both spend the whole day working on the Christmas tree. Pulling it down from the attic, searching for the ornaments in the garage, making sure the lights work, setting the tree up, etc. all whilst listening to Christmas music. Afterwards you both usually order pizza and sit in front of the tree, admiring your handy work.

2.Christmas Parties
Bucky-
Bucky's favorite part about Christmas parties is showing you off. He loves to stay right by your side the whole entire night, telling people that this year he'd be fine if he didn't get a single gift that he would be completely happy with you for Christmas.

Jefferson-
You both usually host a Christmas party at Jefferson's house. You love the feeling simply because the house is full of people you both adore and the evening just seems to linger in happiness. After the party ends, you both tidy up then change into comfy pjs and binge watch Christmas specials until you fall asleep.

Sebastian-
You love going to Christmas parties with Seb. He is always the comedic relief in the room, no matter where the party is. Last year the party was at your mothers, you didn't mind to go but it was a bit boring so you relied on Seb to save the party. To which he did. He ended up dragging everyone into the front yard to have a giant snow ball fight. After everyone came back inside, you all continued to laugh as you got warm by the fire and drank hot cocoa.

3.Christmas Texts
Bucky-

Christmas Texts Bucky-

Jefferson-

Sebastian-

Sebastian-

*Extended*Christmas Night Chris

*Extended*
Christmas Night
Chris. B-
After all your guests have gone home and everything is tidied up, you and Chris grab two cups of hot cocoa and go out onto the back porch. You both sit close together and stare up at the night sky, taking in the beautiful moon and stars. You'll talk about the excitement from earlier on that day and laugh along with each other as you drink your warm cocoa, enjoying each other's company and warmth.

TJ-
You and TJ come home to your shared apartment after an amazing Christmas party with the Hammonds. You both change into comfier clothing and sit at the piano, playing Christmas songs until the late hours of the night. You then tiredly curl up on your bed and cuddle watching Its A Wonderful Life until you fall asleep.

Josh-
You come home after a stressful yet sweet evening with Joshes family. He's a bit stressed considering he just left the war zone so he collapses on your shared bed and sighs. You give him a well needed back rub and it seems to calm his nerves. You know him to well. You both change your clothes and unwrapped your presents to each other in the quiet of your bedroom. Then getting sleepy, you both get into bed, shut off the lights, and lay in each other's arms until you happily drift to sleep together.

The End.
(I figured I should add a few more of Seb's characters somewhere 😏 your welcome)
Merry Christmas!🎄🎁