Lonely and Terrified (Jefferson/Mad Hatter) (Part 1)

A/N: I kind of figured it was time to add the Hatter into another one of these:) I hope you enjoy

Your Pov:
I ran through the woods trying to escape the Beast that was following me. I didn't know where I was or where I was headed all I knew was I had to keep running...

*Earlier*
"Oh come on! You can't do this to me!" I said in frustration as I tried to start my car. I simply pulled off on the side of the road when my engine light came on to check everything before I continued on my drive. It was getting very dark out and the wind was picking up, I had lost track on where I was headed so basically...I'm lost in the dark with no transportation and very little signal...I'm screwed. I hit my head against the steering wheel and sighed in defeat. "What am I going to do now?" I asked myself silently. I jumped a bit when I heard a wolf howling loudly, I looked around frantically in hopes that it was just my imagination but unfortunately it wasn't. In my rear view mirror I could see a wolf growling and snarling, almost staring right at me.
Being the idiot that I was, I grabbed my phone and my keys from inside the car and bolted out into the cold dead of night in hopes to escape the wolf.

*Present time*
I slowly became out of breath. I could hear the wolf behind me as I slowed down. "Don't stop running!" A voice said inside my head. I continued on through the Forrest as fast as my breathless body could carry me, I look up and seen a light in the distance. Hoping for just a small glimmer of freedom I ran towards it. I then stumbled across a huge mansion, hearing the wolf behind me I run up the stairs of the front porch and go inside. Slamming the door behind me I slid down the door out of breath and terribly tired.

I slowly start to regain my breath and I slowly get up. Steadying my breathing I can now actually look around at the huge house, it was dark with very little lights on in the house. The wallpaper was a dark and dreary color, the whole house was pretty creepy if you ask me. Looking around I walked into a back room where I could start to hear the faint sound of a piano. The melody was haunting yet beautiful, I couldn't turn away from it.

I followed the music until I came to the room where it came from. I peeked inside and seen a man, he was a lanky slim figure and he looked as if he was in pain while he played the tune. He stopped for a moment and drank from a glass that was sitting on top of the piano. He put the now empty glass down and turned slightly. "I heard you come in. I presume you're lost?" He asked out of no where. His voice was husky and soothing. I gasped quietly and hid behind the door. "Don't be afraid, you're safe now." He got up and started to slowly walk towards where I was. "Please, come into the light." He held out his hand for me to help me as a guide. I unwillingly took his warm hand and stepped into the light. "There, now I can see you better." He smiled. The only thing I could make out of his face was his deep blue eyes and a perfect smile, everything else was blocked by the shadow of a top hat that rested on his head. "H-how did you know I w-was here?" I asked a bit shaky. "Well my dear, I have eyes everywhere." He pulled me gently into the room and sat me down on the piano bench. He then draped a blanket over my shoulders and ran his hands through my hair. I wasn't going to say that it felt nice but, it really did. He was so gently yet I hardly knew him. He then tilted my head to the side and kissed my neck, I gasped a bit but I didn't fray away from his touch. He then placed what felt like a needle into my neck. "Don't worry, I'll be right here when you wake up." He whispered into my ear. I then slowly grew unconscious, I felt him pick me up and hold me close. He carried me into a room and laid me on a bed. "You'll get it to work...you'll help me find her." He said before I blacked out all together.

A/N: So I had the idea to do something like this for a while. I wanted it to be creepy yet mysterious at the same time. There will be multiple parts to this one. I hope you enjoyed, if so please vote 😊