I'm Not Giving Up On You. (Sebastian Stan)

A/N: Yo dudes! First One Shot of the new year 👏🏻 I hope you enjoy, just a little something I thought up. Peace out ✌🏻😜

Warnings: Mentions and/or actions of sexual intercourse, fluff af, a bit sad.

Prompt-
Sebastian is a professional, talented actor. He's absolutely gorgeous and adorable at the same time. Many a girl is crazy about him (even a few guys as well 😏) He is very charming and sweet along with respectful and thoughtful.

(Y/n) is the weirdo of the century

(Y/n) is the weirdo of the century. She loves anything crazy and wild, just like her spirit. Probably explains why she's single. She matches the personality of a Wade Wilson aka Deadpool. She's a complete Smart Ass yet she couldn't care less. When really, it's all just a mask to the real her.

Backstory/Plot: When the two meet at a party in LA one night, they have an incredible one night stand and fall hard for each other

Backstory/Plot: When the two meet at a party in LA one night, they have an incredible one night stand and fall hard for each other. But, taken in consideration of her insecurity (y/n) got up in the middle of the night from the warmth of Sebastian's arms and left. Ever since that night, Sebastian has gone crazy to find her. He is absolutely and inevitably in love with that girl and he's gotta tell her.

(Y/n)'s Pov-
It had been at least three solid weeks since the party on Sunset Boulevard. I couldn't stop thinking about that night...about him. God it was absolutely incredible. But as usual, I let my brain overthink my heart and I left him there. Should I have left? Absolutely not! But I did. It was just a one night stand anyway, I doubt he even remembers my name.
So moving on...

Today was a regular day for me. I woke up from a groggy sleep around 6am, I heard my alarm go off and I slowly opened my eyes letting them adjust to the light flowing through my curtains. I woke myself up and pulled my butt out of my bed, making my way to the bathroom to shower and get ready for work. After showering I braided my hair on the sides of my head then I let the rest of my hair dry naturally, making it wavy just how I like it. I got dressed in my work uniform, modified to my liking of course. I had ripped the sleeves off of the white dress shirt and put buttons all over my apron when I started working there about 3 months ago. Given that it's a small coffee shop about three blocks from my apartment in a sort of back alleyway, they really weren't mad when I made my uniform my own.

Once I was all ready to go, I went into my kitchen and prepared my lunch for later on in the day. I then chose cereal for breakfast and made a bowl, eating it happily. Fruit loops makes any day livable. Once I was finished I set my bowl in the sink, grabbed my lunch, and threw on a jacket as I grabbed my bag and locked the door behind me as I left for work.

*Time Skip*

Today has been slow. It's sort of Foggy outside but still it was a decent day out. I had taken my lunch break a couple hours ago and it was now 7:03pm. I wonder if my boring day might get better before quitting time..

*Little did she know...it would 😏 sorry I'll go now ... 😂*

Sebastian's Pov-
Today has been the absolute worst day ever in history.

I don't mean to sound whiney, I actually have no reason to be but today was pretty bad.

For starters, I woke up an hour late and was late for shooting on set. Then I had 30 extra sit ups to do to make up for lasts week splurge at a burger joint over the weekend. Then to top things off my car broke down in front of a dinky little coffee shop and the tow service is closed for this afternoon. Great..

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair before entering the shop, feeling defeated and worse than when I woke up this morning. I looked around the shop, to my luck no one was there except me and the barista. I walked up to the counter to be met with a familiar yet stunning pair of blue eyes. I sort of stared at her, thinking I knew her..my mind couldn't seem to function now.

"Hi there, what can I get you?"
She asked sweetly. Her voice was mesmerizing...wait a second..

"(Y/n)? It's me...Sebastian from the party on Sunset boulevard.." I choked out, smiling as I had finally found her.

She looked up at me again and her look softened yet she didn't smile.

"Never thought I'd see you again.."
she said a bit nervous yet happy..I think.

*Flashback* (y/n)'s pov

We both had way to much to drink, not even realizing how much we were drinking.. just enjoying each other's company really..

We started kissing and the next thing I know we're heading upstairs to a hotel room. Sebastian laid me down on the bed and continued kissing me, gently yet needy. I wrapped my hands gently around his neck and returned the favor by kissing him back. Things got heated quickly and we were soon undressing each other.

Even though we were drunk, I still remember it. Everything about that moment felt so good, I didn't want it to stop. Even afterwards was amazing..
He fell behind me and wrapped his arms around my body, pulling me closer to his chest. He gently kissed the fresh hickeys on my neck he had made just a few short minutes ago while softly playing with my hair. Man, it was absolutely perfect...

*End Flashback*
(Back to Sebastian's Pov, present time)

I smiled a bit. "I tried calling you after but that number was disconnected.." I said, disappointedly.

She nodded. "I know, I disconnected it.." she said with a hint of shame and regret in her eyes.

I nodded slowly. "I see.."

She fiddled with her bracelets on her arm, cutely and sighed quietly. "Is there something I can get you?" She asked kindly even though it seems I upset her. Stupid, way to go!

I scratched the back of my neck and nodded. "Uh yeah.. just a regular coffee with sugar." She nodded as I pulled out my wallet yet she shook her head. "On the house, you look like you've had a pretty shitty day." I smiled slightly. "Thanks." She smiled a bit in return and went to get my order. God she's beautiful.

I went to sit down and ran my hand over my face, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. How am I going to talk to her without upsetting her? The last thing I want to do is seem judgmental or clingy.. I thought to myself. I just can't believe I actually found her..after all this time of course she works here! I must've passed this place one hundred times on my way to and from work. I smiled slightly at my thoughts.

What do you think will happen?
Find out in part two ... 😈 I know I'm horrible. *insert evil laughter* Peace out!