Dog Trouble (Part 2) (Final Part): Jefferson/Mad Hatter

Original Request:
'Can you do one where Jefferson and the reader are dating and the reader loses her dog so Jefferson and his daughter Grace comfort her?' -

I hope you enjoy this second and final part of this One-Shot.
Peace ✌🏻
----------------------------------------------

(y/d/n) = Your dogs name

The Next Day:

(Y/n) woke up groggily and looked around as she sat up and rubbed the sleepy from her eyes. she had almost forgotten that she had spent the night at Jefferson's the night before, after loosing (y/d/n). Usually in the mornings, the little scruffy puppy would jump up on the bed and race over to (Y/n) to lick her face happily telling her good morning. She smiled sadly at the memory as she yawned softly and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

After showering and getting cleaned up, she changed into fresh clothes that she had kept over at Jefferson's just in case she'd spend the night or something and would need them. After all that she walked downstairs to find multiple stacks of flyers on the dinning room table. she picked one up hesitantly and read over it. It read:

Lost Dog.

Name; (Y/d/n) Fur; Grey, black, and white with specks of brown Eyes; one blue and one brown

(Insert Old Picture of Dogo here)

If seen please return to (Y/n) (y/l/n). Reward will be discussed after dog is returned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n) nearly cried at the beautiful gesture. She looked up from the flyer to see Jefferson and Grace asleep on the couch with marker stains on their hands and a few stains on their faces. she smiled and thought how lucky she was to have them in her life.

She then went into the kitchen and decided to make them both a hardy breakfast.

About an hour later she was finished with the success of nothing being burned and all of their favorite foods being made. She looked over her handy work and smiled, she then turned when she heard a low yawn. Seeing Jefferson with bedhead and sleepy eyes she couldn't help but smile, he came over to her and hugged her. "Morning Jeffy." he smiled at the pet name. "Morning princess. What smells so good?" She ran her fingers through his hair to mat it down and straighten it out on his head to which he smiled and closed his eyes enjoying the feeling altogether. "Breakfast, I made your and Graces favorite." He smiled and kissed her neck softly. "Thank you darling. you didn't have to but I appreciate it." She smiled at his loving gesture. "It's the least I could do, I seen the flyers and I figure that you both worked all night on those. Thank you Jefferson, I cant thank you enough. Even if we don't find (y/d/n) I will always have you two in my life to keep my company." Jefferson had opened his eyes and he tucked a strand of hair behind of her ear softly as she poured her heart out. he then kissed her softly as he held her close. "I love you (y/n)" she giggled softly. "I love you too Jefferson."

Grace sleepily wandered into the kitchen as she yawned. "I heard breakfast?" (Y/n) chuckled as did Jefferson. "You heard right sleepy head." he kissed his daughters head and picked her up, putting her in a seat at the table as she giggled.

The three of them ate happily then Jefferson and Grace went to change before the trio set out into town to post up the flyers. After a long day of covering the town in flyers the three of them went to grannies to get some tea before heading back home for the evening. As they entered the small café and sat down in their regular booth in the back ruby came to take their order. "Hey um (Y/n)..I seen the flyers in town and I just wanted to tell you that this morning Grumpy was going through town and your pup ran out in front of him....I am so sorry.. I was going to tell you after my shift." (Y/n's) heart sank into her stomach as she tried to keep the tears from rolling down her cheeks. "It's o-okay Ruby... thanks anyway." she squeaked out softly as she sighed shakily. Grace frowned and hugged her tight, Jefferson put his hand over top of hers and ran his thumb across her knuckles. Her puppy was gone.. How was she supposed to feel?

Three weeks later:

(Y/n) was heading up to Jefferson's house to help Grace with her last school project of the year. She slipped through the door after she knocked. "I'm here my lovelies!" She chirped as she came into the kitchen. She had her nose in a book but looked up when she heard a dog whimper. There at the table sat Jefferson and Grace with this little guy ⬇️

 There at the table sat Jefferson and Grace with this little guy ⬇️

She dropped her bag as she covered her mouth in happy shock. "(Y/n), I'd like you to meet Finley. He is officially your new Pup." Jefferson beamed proudly as Grace pet the pup, occasionally Finley would lick her cheek and Grace would giggle.

"Wait...h-he's mine?" (Y/n) asked happily. Grace nodded. "He's already been registered and he's up to date on his vet check up and shots." The little girl smiled happily. The pup leaped off the table and raced over to (Y/n) where she picked him up and he licked her face making her laugh. "Hi there Fin." She greeted with a bright smile.

(Y/n) hugged Jefferson and Grace as she happily held the puppy in her arms. "I love you guys. Thank you." They smiled. "We love you too (Y/n)"

What up dudes! Thank you Star-Bucky-Lover requesting this and I hope you guys liked both parts ☺️

Just a lil heads up I will be making some new one shots that may involve a bit of smut or mentioning of it but I'll make sure to put a warning on it! Thanks guys!
Peace ✌🏻