Lonely and Terrified (Part 2): Jefferson/Mad Hatter

Okay this is gonna be an interesting one ;) Thank you guys for all the reads and I hope to be uploading some new oneshots soon! Peace ✌🏻

Warnings: Bondage {Not in a kinky way...Maybe}, Aggressiveness, Language, slight smut.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I woke up with a very heavy migraine that felt like a hangover yet worse. I slowly opened my eyes to be met with harsh light and the house I had ran into the night before. It was all coming back to me now...Why the hell was I still here? And why am I tied up. I looked down at my body and I had been bound to the bed that set in the middle of the room, my hands were cuffed together and my legs were wrapped up to the bedposts with very thick rope. I struggled against the bonds and tried to get free when I heard someone. Him.

Footsteps came down the hall in a heavy sound causing me to think that it could only be the freak from last night. He seemed so kind at first, of course I guess all Psychopaths do. I then heard the floor boards creak outside of the room I was in and seen the shadow of shoes from the little slit at the bottom of the door. The door knob twisted and the door opened to reveal his perfectly charming yet stomach churning face. "Ah, good. You're awake Darling." He then stepped inside the room and kept the door open. His attire was rather strange, it looked more out of medieval eudicot with the velvet suit without the jacket and a scarf rapped cozily around his neck and tucked down into his dress shirt. I didn't say a word, I just glared in his direction and watched his every move.

I had taken a few self-defense classes down at the police station in Manhattan, my hometown, and I had always known how to study someone's actions and movements pretty well to know what they were about to do in a situation headed south. He pulled a chair from the desk in the room and turned it around as he sat down with a satisfying smirk on his sorry ass face. "Sleep well?" He asked casually. "Fuck you." I said with venom dripping from my words. He just chuckled. "Oh trust me...we'll get to that soon enough sweetheart." The look in his eyes was enough to make me want to vomit, I couldn't stomach him. "What do you want?" I asked with no fear in my words, if he was going to try something I'd go down with a fight. "Darling you have me all wrong. It's not just what I want..it's what you want too. (Y/n)." He said softly which made my eyes go wide. "How the fuck do you know my name?" I snapped.

He simply shook his finger in front of me. "Language Dear language, no need to be nasty." I rolled my eyes. "You honestly don't remember do you?" He asked with a look of almost disappointment in his eyes. "Am I suppose to remember something?" I asked not impressed with his change of attitude. By this time he had gotten up from his chair and walked closer to me, sitting beside my chained up form on the bed. "As a matter of fact, yes. It's so hurtful to know you don't...we'll just to have to change that." He said softly as he cupped my cheek softly in his hand. For some reason I didn't turn away, his features were inviting somehow like his eyes were begging to drawl me in. He brought his face closer to mine and smiled a gorgeous yet small smile "Just tell me if you want me to stop, beautiful." I said nothing, just stared mesmerizingly into his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed me softly, bringing a warm sensation to my heart. My mind flashed of memories I had never seen before, places I've never been to, people I've never met before. I kissed back softly and practically melted as he moaned softly against my lips.

I wanted to fall farther into him, to get tangled up in his enchanting demeanor but my mind snapped to reality and I pulled away from him harshly. "What the hell!?" I said getting very aggressive in my attitude. "Touch me again and your last moments will be spent with my foot up your ass!" He chuckled as he smirked and wiped the blood from his lip, apparently I had bitten him and not known it. "So you do remember...good kitten." He purred and stood, walking to the door. "Just holler when you want more." He said as he pushed himself off of the door frame and shut the door behind him.

                                       ***

***

It had been a few hours now. I was getting very aggravated with each passing moment as the restraints seemed to just keep getting tighter, the more I moved the more I wanted out...the more I wanted him. I hated the longing I had for him, it was sickening down to my very soul. Ever since he kissed me that was all I could think of and I absolutely despised it!

I then heard heavy footsteps coming down the hall once more, my senses kicked in and I knew it was him. He opened the door with a smug smirk on his face and leaned on the doorframe. "Hi my kitten." He greeted. "Fuck off." I snapped in reply. He just chuckled as he shut the door and walked over to me and sat down next to me where he was earlier. "Oh trust me Sweetheart, I'm trying." He winked and my stomach did flips. Why couldn't I stop these thoughts?!?! I looked directly in his eyes and something changed in mine, I could tell because of the look on his face. His smirk tuned into a studying smile as he look deeply into my eyes, coming closer. "I know that all you've thought about was my lips on yours for the last three hours." he whispered softly as his hand ran slowly up and down my leg. I didn't break, not that easily. "Oh? So you're a psycho mind reader now?" I asked with a smirk growing on my face. He smiled and shook his head slightly. "Afraid not Darling. I can just read you." with that he leaned forward and kissed me once more, just as soft as before. I pulled against the restraints tightly trying to get away from him but that quickly faded, I slowly gave in not fighting anymore because it was basically useless.

He reach behind me and un-cuffed my sore hands hesitantly. I knew he thought I was going to knock him out but instead I shocked him and myself. I wrapped my arms gently around his neck, bringing him closer to me as I could feel everything change. As we kissed my thoughts changed, I was no longer feeling lonely yet like I had just found my missing piece to the puzzle. I was happy, like the light came back into my eyes. He pulled me closer after removing the ropes from around my ankles, kissing me softly yet deeply all at once. Then out of no where I remembered...something I had truly forgotten.

I pulled away slowly and gently cupped his face into my hands. "J-Jefferson?" I asked softly as my eyes watered. He nodded as he gently rubbed my sides. "Yes my dear, its me." He whispered back as he looked so relieved. "I've been looking everywhere for you CJ.." Another part of my life I had forgotten, my name wasn't (Y/n). It was Cheshire Juliet, CJ for short.

  ***

As I remembered all of my past my eyes changed, completing my change formation completely

As I remembered all of my past my eyes changed, completing my change formation completely. Jefferson smiled and kissed me once more. "I knew you'd come back to me my Cheshire kitten." He mumbled happily against my lips. "Of course my dear Hatter."

Guys I absolutely love this oneshot!! it's defiantly getting more parts for sure. I'm going to try and update more often for you guys, I have a lot of exciting new oneshots coming your way my dudes;) Peace Out!