I'm Not Giving Up On You (Part 2): Sebastian Stan

What up my dudes!! Okay so I'm super exciting to be writing a part two for this one. {Go and read the first one if you haven't all ready} In my opinion this one shot has been one of favorites, not only to write but to read :D I hope you guys like this, and thanks so much for being patient. peace ✌🏻

Prompt: When the two meet at a party in LA one night, they have an incredible one night stand and fall hard for each other. But, taken in consideration of her insecurity (y/n) got up in the middle of the night from the warmth of Sebastian's arms and left. Ever since that night, Sebastian has gone crazy to find her. He is absolutely and inevitably in love with that girl and he's gotta tell her.

Warnings: Mentioning and/or small actions of sexual intercourse. Good Ending:) Cursing ... Deadpool's not a saint ;)

(Y/e/c) = Your eye color

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/n's) POV:

As I made Sebastian's order I couldn't help but think back to that night. That moment doesn't just happen every day. especially to people like me...

I was brought out of my thoughts as hot coffee poured onto my hand as the cup had overflown. "Motherf******" I cursed silently to myself as I made a new one and cleaned up my mess.

The shop was closed for the day but I wanted to talk with him more than I wanted to clean, lock-up, then go home. I brought his coffee over and sat it in front of him as I took the seat next to him. "Thank you." he smiled at me, his eyes crinkled up at the edges and his dimples shown perfectly through his five o'clock shadow. "My pleasure." I retuned a warm smile in his direction for the first time since he had entered the shop. He seemed to relax more once he seen that I wasn't pissed at him, and truthfully I wasn't I was just confused with the misdirection between my heart and my brain. "Listen Seb. Can we talk?" I asked as I nervously folded my hands underneath of my legs. He sipped his drink and nodded, smiling a bit at the nickname he had told me to call him when we had first met.

"That night was truly amazing. I didn't and don't regret it at all...I'm just very insecure." I sighed. "I caught feelings for you that night and I didn't act on them because I didn't feel like it would work out. You're an Actor, I work at a Coffee shop. You're famous, I'm a nobody. You're successful and can have any woman in the world... so why me?" I looked up at him and he just studied me with a smile.

"I'm still Human, (Y/n)."

Those words rocked me to my core. He was, maybe it was me just overreacting over nothing as he acted on his feelings and I couldn't deny that I felt the same way cause I really did.

"Explain." My voice was soft yet I was intrigued by its meaning, I needed to know what he meant. I needed more.

He leaned forward a bit as he rested his arms on the table and just stared into my eyes, his blue ones were boring holes into my (y/e/c) ones and I didn't dare look away, it seemed like the awkward tension in the room had faded and that put a smile on my face. "I, like many others I'd like to think, am attracted to the things that people tend to overlook. I find that you're absolutely stunning even though you feel like you're nothing. I may be an actor but, its taken a lot for me to get where I am and I bet it has for you as well. Truthfully I could be with other women but.." he leaned forward more and my breath hitched in my throat, our noses were almost touching as he smiled. "I have never craved anything more than you in my entire life, (y/n). Other women don't make me feel the way you do. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since that party. Since that night. And now that I found you I don't intend to give up until you're mine."