Band Practice: (Sebastian Stan) Part 2-Final Part

A/N: In this Imagine your in a small band with a few friends. You frequently practice in the basement of your families house and sometimes your brother Charlie comes down to listen to you practice. This day in particular Charlie brought his friend Sebastian over to listen to you guys practice as well. Enjoy:)

(Y/l/n) =Your last name

(Y/n/n) =Your nickname

Third Person Pov:

"Thank you Brooklyn, you've been a great audience!" (Y/n) said into the microphone as she ended the concert. "We are Beyond the Realms and we will see you next time!" She waved to the audience and she along with her band mates Mica, Lily, and Jace exited the stage and went backstage.

It had been 10 years since that day at (Y/n)'s house. Shortly after practice that day the band decided that it was time to make a change. Go big or go home. They decided on a name, got a record deal, and have been touring/living it up in L.A. ever since. (Y/n) never told her high school crush, Sebastian Stan, about her true feelings for him. Last she heard, he had just signed a contract with Marvel. She hasn't talked to him since they left for L.A. but boy how she's thought about him...

She went backstage and gave her friends high fives before heading back to her dressing room to change. Today has been a very long, very tiring day yet it had all been worth it. Their fans were so enveloped into the music tonight that she couldn't help but smile! It had been a great turnout and she was so blessed to be doing this for her career.

Making her way into her dressing room she tiredly opened the door to see her brother Charlie and....Sebastian!?! She smiled widely and rushed over to her brother giving him a hug "Charlie!!" She said happily. "Sissy!! It's been Forever!" He said as he hugged her and jumped around the room with her. She laughed, pulling away from his death grip. He smiled and patted Sebastian on the shoulder, "Look who came to see you." Charlie wigged his eyebrows at her. She looked to Seb and smiled. He hasn't changed a bit...maybe gotten hotter, if that's even a possibility.. she thought to herself. Sebastian smiled and opened his arms, making her smile. She walked over to him and he enveloped her into a hug, giving her the biggest bear hug ever. "Hi sweetheart, it has been way too long.." he said happily into her ear. She smiled and blushed as she held him close. "It's great to see you again Sebby." She said happily. He kissed her templed as she pulled away, still holding onto her waist. "You were awesome out there tonight!" He said as he smiled. The red on her cheeks grew brighter as she smiled. "Thank you. I didn't know you guys were coming or I would've embarrassed you both on stage." She joked, making them laugh.

Sebastian let go of her waist as her band mates came into the room to check out what all the noise was. While they talked and laughed with Charlie, Sebastian pulled her to the side. "Can we talk?" He asked whilst smiling. She nodded and lead him out of the room, into the hall and outback on the parking lot by the tour bus. "What's on your mind?" She asked after turning to face him and placing her hands into her pockets. He walked closer to her with a big smile on his face. "Seb.." she said softly yet a bit worried. Her heart sped up and her palms began to sweat. "I've missed you so very much.." he mumbled quietly before pulling her closer and kissing her softly.

(Y/n)'s Pov-
'Is he kissing me!?! Holy cow! He's actually kissing me!! I thought while I gently kissed him back. His hands rested on my waist and I could feel him smile as he slowly pulled away, opening his eyes. "I've literally been waiting for that to happen since that day in your basement.." he said as he chuckled lightly, that stupidly cute smile still plastered on his face. "You're telling me that you've waited for ten years and never did anything?!" I asked jokingly as I giggled. "I should be saying the same to you, (y/l/n)! I seen you checking me out every time I was over at your house." He smirked. I laughed lightly and kissed him again. I ran a hand gently through his hair and I heard him make a small noise as we kissed. I pulled away and smiled, resting my forehead against his. "There, I've made up for lost time.." He smiled. "They only way you'll ever make up for lost time is if you agree to be mine, right now." He said softly as he stared deeply yet lovingly into my eyes. "Then I guess my answer would be yes.." I said as I smiled. He picked me up and kissed me once more making me laugh. "I love you (Y/n/n).." I chuckled. "I love you too Sebby.."

Sorry if this is a bit cheesy 😂 The song above has nothing to do with the story, I'm just obsessed with it! I'll be working on more Part 2's soon and I'll try to have them up for you guys. Peace out ✌🏻