Coffee Mix Up (Sebastian Stan)

A/N: Just a cute little idea I had. Let me know if you guys would like a part 2 :)

Your Pov:
It was around 3:00pm on a gloomy Saturday afternoon. It had been raining most of the morning but, I wasn't complaining. It was the type of rain that wasn't too heavy and didn't have the loud cracks of lightning or booms of thunder. Just right in my opinion but, I'm known to be weird like that.

I finished getting dressed and went into my kitchen

I finished getting dressed and went into my kitchen. I grabbed my keys, earbuds, phone, and wallet from the counter and headed out the door of my apartment. Making my way down the stairs of the building I then walked outside into the gloomy weather. I smiled a bit as I popped my earbuds into the end of my phone and then into each of my ears, I put my music playlist on shuffle and began to walk down the sidewalk on my way to my favorite little coffee shop.

Sebastian's Pov:
I walked out of the building after shooting for the day at Marvel. Great rain...Just what this day needed. I huffed a bit realizing that I had left my coat inside my trailer, 'Seb you idiot.' I said to myself in aggravation. I started to walk down the street anyway, it wasn't raining that bad so maybe I could get away with it. Boy was I sadly mistaken. I was half way to my favorite coffee shop in town when it started poring. I sighed and walked a bit faster as I continued my way there.

Your Pov:
I was enjoying my walk as my music was blaring through my ear buds, when the wind picked up and it looked like the rain was coming down harder. So I hurried inside the coffee shop. "Hold the door please!" I heard a voice from behind me say. I turned to see a man soaked in rain, I held the door open so he could come inside. "Thank you so much." He said after he was inside. "It's no problem." I said politely as I smiled. He returned the smile and rubbed the back of his neck to get the water to stop dripping through his hair. I went and got in line and he followed behind me.

Sebastian's Pov:
'Man, she has a nice smile.' I thought to myself as I looked at the girl. She was kind enough to get her arm wet while holding the door open for me. I tried to turn off my thoughts as I looked up at the board to decide what to order. "Hello how may I help you today?" The cashier said from behind the counter. "I'd like a medium vanilla latte with whipped cream please." She said kindly. I smiled as I listened to her voice. 'What am I saying!?' I thought to myself as thoughts clouded my mind. "Alright that'll be $3.67, please." The cashier said once more. The girl payed and went off to go sit down whilst waiting for her coffee.

Your Pov:
I sat down at a booth and pulled my phone out of my pocket. I looked down and noticed the water that seeped through my shirt sleeve, 'Maybe that's why I got cold.' I thought to myself with a slight chuckle. I looked up to the man ordering, he looked familiar but, I couldn't exactly say I knew him. I shrugged and went back to my phone as he walked by, I didn't want to seem like I was staring. He sat down in a booth that was two down from mine, ironically he sat down to where he was facing me. I glanced up but, went back to my phone.

*Time Skip brought to you by Captain America*

I looked up as the cashier approached my table

I looked up as the cashier approached my table. She set my drink down and I thanked her. She walked over and gave the man his drink as well, I watch the two as I picked my drink up and took a sip. My face turned up in a bit of disgust 'This isn't mine.' I looked inside and seen black coffee. I then turned the drink around and seen a name scribbled on the cup it read 'Shelly, call me.' I laughed a bit as I noticed a number as well. I then knew exactly who's coffee this was. I got up from my seat and went over to his table. "Here's your actual drink." I said a bit awkwardly but he looked up and smiled "I'm guessing this is yours?" He asked pointing to the cup on his table. I nodded "It appears so."
I smiled and we switched out Coffees "Thank you, I'm Sebastian." He said chuckling a bit "No problem, I'm (Y/N) it's good to meet you Sebastian." I replied "Likewise." He said as he shook my hand.

Thank you guys for reading:) if you'd like a part two, let me know. I'd be happy to do a few more parts to this one.