Dog Trouble (Jefferson/Mad Hatter)

AN: Hey guys:) this imagine was requested by Jeffersons_MadLover
So send them some love and I hope you enjoy:)

Readers Pov:
Today was a beautiful day out in the little town of StoryBrooke. I have only lived here a year but, in that time I've noticed the weather is usually gloomy with a very few sunny days. Other than that I was in a particularly good mood today so I decided to walk my dog.

(Your Dog ⬆️) ( Y/D/N means your dogs name)

My intentions on walking (Y/D/N) started out pure. I didn't intentionally think that walking him down by the old troll bridge would cause him to slip out of his collar and run directly through the woods into harms way. After hours of searching and calling his name, he never came back so, completely devastated, I went to my boyfriend Jefferson's house. I walked up to the door with tears staining my face. I'm not one to cry or get emotional but, this was my dog that I've happily owned for two years! I'm not heartless. I weakly picked up the cold metal knocker and knocked on his door, which was opened within a few minutes. I looked down and was met with the beautiful, darling face of Grace. "Oh (y/n) what's the matter?" She asked me as her smile turned into a frown when she seen tears. "Grace, you remember (y/d/n)? My little puppy?" I asked shakily. She nodded "I do remember him." She answered. "Well he ran away on our walk today and he's uh...he's gone." I said trying not to cry again. Without another word she pulled me inside, shut the door behind us,  and sat me down in the living room. "Stay here, I'll go get papa." She said reassuringly. I nodded and wiped my cold nose with my coat sleeve. Grace was so grown up, she had matured very well since I first met her...she was practically my daughter, I loved her with all my heart. Grace ran into Jefferson's study and tapped him on the shoulder. "I'm very sorry for interrupting you papa but, (y/n)is here and there's something wrong." Jefferson nodded with a concerned frown and walked with her into the living room.

Jefferson's Pov:
As soon as I seen (y/n), she stood up I wrapped her into a hug. "What happened?" I said softly. As she explained what happened, Grace comforted her while I brought her a cup of tea. "I just don't understand what lead him to run away.." She said weakly, trying not to cry. I cupped her face with my hand and looked at her with compassion in my eyes. "He'll come back, Love. I'll start searching tomorrow morning, as soon as it's light out I promise." Grace nodded. "I'll help to, I can make some flyers to hang in town." (Y/n) smiled. "You guys are the best thing in my life, I love you both." I smiled and kissed her forehead. "And we love you. Now it's getting late, how about you stay here for the night?" I offered. (Y/n) nodded. "Alright, I'm going to wash up then head to bed. Goodnight, my loves." She hugged us both and kissed me. "Goodnight, my dear. We'll find him, I swear." I said in a whisper to her. She nodded "Thank you Jefferson." She smiled.

A/N: Ok I officially fell in love with this story! Let me know if you guys would like a part two:)