Chapter Four

Ava glares as she slowly puts her hands behind her head, already have gone through the protocol.

Griggs walks behind her, pulling handcuffs from his pocket. He can't help but look at the young woman's butt.

Ava, being used to this, takes a step backwards, stepping hard on his foot. Griggs jumps up, in surprise, now glaring at Ava.

She brings her elbow back, elbowing Griggs's nose. She chuckles slightly as she quickly moves to the side to avoid Griggs's clutches.

Even if she doesn't have a lot of skills when it comes to fighting, she still knows a few tricks or two when it comes to annoying Griggs.

Griggs leans forward, trying to tackle Ava but she quickly side steps him, making him fall on the ground.

She laughs as the guards file into the box, taking up the space as they aim their guns at her.

An amused smile forms on her lips as she raises her hands above her head. Griggs quickly gets up and glares at Ava.

He quickly grabs her hands and handcuffs them behind her back.

The guard quickly exit the glass box. Griggs stands behind her, holding on to the handcuffed hands.

They lead her towards the only door in the large room.

Her eyes widen as they open the door and lead her outside. Rain cascades downwards, hitting the top of her head.

She takes in a breath of the rainy air, smiling slightly. It's been seven months since she was last outside. She never realized how much she would miss fresh air until she was locked up.

Her smile falters as she realizes she's being led to a group of soldiers under a tent. She quickly starts struggling against Griggs clutch.

"No! I'm not dying today!" Ava exclaims, trying to yank her hands free. She throws her head back, trying to backwards head butt Griggs but fails miserably.

"Relax, you're not dying...yet." He replies before he shoves Ava forward to be under the tent.

Ava looks at the people around her. She notices Amanda Waller and Rick Flag as well as another inmate she's never met.

She takes a few seconds to analyze his 'profile'.

"Floyd Lawton aka Deadshot. An assassin. Kills people for payment. Makes a lot of money. Wants to kill everyone here and is only here because his daughter begged him to turn himself in." She states.

"Is that the gist of it?" Ava asks to be sure.

Floyd, who has a shocked look on his face, nods slightly. "What the hell was that?" He asks, now facing Amanda.

"That was only a taste of what she can do." Amanda replies.

Rick looks at Griggs. "Unlock them." He commands.

Ava can't help but smile at the command. Will she be free from the collar?

Griggs does a double take. "Do you know what these two can do?!" He exclaims.

Rick rolls his eyes in a bored way. "I'm here to find out. Lose the restraints." He commands once more.

Griggs hesitates before nodding to his other patrolmen, who un-cuff the prisoners.

"What is this? Cheerleading tryouts?" Floyd asks, receiving a snicker from Ava. Floyd faces Ava once more, sticking a hand out. "I never got your name."

"Control." The Amanda cuts in before Ava could answer. Ave reluctantly shakes the man's hand.

"Let's go," Ric calls out, crossing his arms over his chest. "Let's see what you two can do. They say you two have never missed a shot and kill without a pulse."