Chapter Three

Flashback

She sips her champagne, trying to sneak peaks of this man and his conversation with another. The Joker.

It had taken almost two years, but she finally found the man who killed her parents. This is the first time she's seen him since then.

She isn't going to let him go. She's going to finally kill this sicko.

Her black almost skin tight dress hikes up her leg slightly. She tugs at the edge to keep her hidden outfit, hidden.

A black man walks us to the Joker, offering his hand to shake. Joker only ignores the gesture, making the other man sit across from him.

He starts speaking to the Joker, sweet talking. The man is afraid and doesn't want to die Ava figures out.

Joker looks up, the insane grin plastered on his pale face. "Are you sweet talkin me?" He places the hand with the grinning tattoo over the man's mouth.

He quickly pulls away before laughing. "I love this guy! He's so intense!" He exclaims to no one in particular.

Ava sips the champagne, wanting the Joker to leave so she can kill him.

The man looks behind the Joker. Ava curiously looks in the same direction. She says a pale woman with platinum blonde hair. The ends of her hair are different colors. One side pink, the other blue.

Ava immediately got the 'profile' of the newly found woman.

Harley Quinn

Insane. Used to be a psychologist at Arkham. Fun, dangerous and crazy. Is a seducer if wanted to be.

"You're a lucky man. Got one bad bitch." The dark man states, bringing Ava's attention back to the two.

Anger flashes through the Joker's face before he stands up. "That she is. The fire in my loins. The itch in my crotch. The one, the only, the infamous Harley Quinn!" He introduces as if they were at the circus.

Ava looks back at the insane woman. She's grabbing the chain she was once dancing around and is now using it as a shotgun to shoot people.

The Joker whistles for Harley, making Harley smile in recognition as she makes her way to her 'Puddin'.

"Come to daddy." The Joker grins. "You, are my gift to this handsome honks honka! You belong to him now."

The man's eyes widen slightly, not at all expecting this to happen. Harley Quinn barks a playful laugh before dropping into a seductive facade.

"Ooh, you're cute!" She exclaims, slowly making her way to straddle the man. "You want me? I'm all yours."

"I-I don't want no beef." The man stammers, trying to ignore the flirting woman. Ava raises an eyebrow at the scene, trying to figure out every little detail.

"You don't want no beef?" The Joker repeats in a mocking tone. Harley frowns. "Aren't you enjoying yourself?"

"You don't like me? Find! Don't waste my time then!" Harley pouts before sitting next to the Joker.

"That's your lady, Joker." The man argues.

"That's right!" Joker exclaims, standing once more. He quickly pulls out a gun and aims it at the man's head.