♤Jack Gillinsky -best friend or more♤

♤Dirty Fanfic♤
Your pov
You were on your couch watching Netflix when you get a text from your guy best friend.
(TEXT BETWEEN YOU & HIM)
Jack:hey wanna come watch a movie😊
Y/n:yea , sure
Jack: oh pack some clothes bc ur spending the night my parents are gone for a week so I thought me and my best friend can have a sleepover😊
Y/n:ok sure be there in 20 mins
Jack:see you soon😉
20 mins later you arrive
You knock on the door and a min later he opens "hey so what movie we watching"you said "the conjury"he said a little to excited "oml yes I haven't seen it yet" 20 mins in the movie
You notice him staring at you "what do I have something on my face"you said " no it's just your so sexy and smart " he said as he pauses the movie you were kind of freacked out bc Jack has never said that to you "I'm sorry Y/n i just want you rn" he crashes his lips on to you , you pull away "Jack what if this ruins out friendship"you said with your hands on his face with a worried look "screw it I wanna be more than best friend he started kissing you the kiss got heated real quick he took of your shirt and he took off his to before you know it you were only in your panties and Jack was completely naked . "Fuck Y/n your so fucking perfect" he said caressing your boons and kisses your neck you let out a soft moan he smirks you took control for a while and started to give him a blow job "ahh fuck that's it I need to be in you right now "he ripped the panties he flips both of you over he insert you and start picking up his pace "oh my gawd Jack yes just like that " you did moaning "babygirl call me daddy" you moan in respond 10 mins later you feel a knot in your stomach"daddy I'm about to cu-" he cuts you off "me to baby on three 1...2...3" you both cum as you some off your high Jack turns to you "y/n will you be my girlfriend please" he said "yes of course " you say kissing him on his lips he said " come on let's get back to the movie and order some pizza baby "

Hope you liked the story rember to put in request and I will do them . Bye✌💋

 Bye✌💋