°Nate Garner-Massages°

°Dirty Imagine°
(Both 20 yrs old)

Y/n pov:
You came home from a very hard day at work."Hey Princess"Your bofriend Nate of 2 years greeted you "Hey babe"you said plopping your self on the couch "hard day?"Nate asked sweetly "Yea"you groaned.Nate hugged you."Baby your tense let me give you a message"Nate said kissing you cheek you nodded you went upstairs to get changed into a Tanktop and spandex shorts, Nate followed you upstairs
"Okay baby laydown on the bed and relax"he smiled you nodded and did as you were told you layed faced toward the pillow.Nate told you to take off you shirt and you did.he started to massage your back.He uncliped you bra and started messaging your boobs,you couldn't help but let out a soft moan.Nate took off your spandex. your stomach still on the bed he started to message your butt.You felt nates boner graze against the back your thigh.He flipped you over your back now on the bed ,he straddled your waist and started to message under you boobs  and your flat stomach.He couldn't take it no more and grinded on you."N-naate"you moaned"I love hearing your moans babygirl"he whisperd in your ear.He started kissing your neck.He took off all his clothes.you took off your underwear.He spread your legs apart "Beautiful"he said staring at your body in awe you blushed.He slid into you picking up his pace "Oh my gawd!auh Nate"you moaned loudly as he got your g-spot "Your so Tight babygirl"he groaned "Naaate"you moaned "Ride me babygirl"he groaned .you flipped him over you now on top and started riding him"Fuck baby just like that oh"he groaned you smirked seeing the effect you had on him you started riding him faster and pushing his 9 inch dick deeper into you "Baby I'm going to c-cumm"he groaned stuttering on some of his words"Me to"we both cummed (Your on the pill)you layed next to him.He pulled you incloser"I should always distress you like that often"he smirked "You should"you smirked back he kissed your lips "I love you Y/n"he smiled "I love you to nate"you kissed him once more before falling into a nice sleep.

Please feel free to put in request💕REQUEST ARE OPEN!😻