♡Kian-Roomate♡

Y/n pov
It was 11:00 and you wanted to go to sleep so you head off to go to bed. as you were walking to your room you hear your roomate kian say "Good night sweet dreams" you said the same thing... kian was a keep to himself type guy so he didn't get out of the house much.Lately his been flirtatious with you thought as him being nice but u would cassually put his arms around you or put his hand on you thigh or just stare at you. you were in your thoughts until you hear a knock you didn't feel like getting off your bed so you just said "Come in!" you yelled at first you didn't see who it was but the light of the hall way shines in your room to revel kian at your door "Hey umm.. do you mind if i sleep in here with you. my heaters not working and I'm really cold and your room is really warm" he said with pleading eyes and soft smile "Yea sure I don't mind" you smiled back I nodded and closed the door behind him and closed the door. you skoot over to give him room he got under the covers your back was facing him. "im still a little cold if you dont mind me asking if we can c-cuddle till I feel warm " he said in a nervouse voice "uh sure"you say reluctantly he wrapped his arm around your waist and put his head in the crook of your neck and you put your hand on his head and back holding each other.after about 5 minutes you feel a light kiss on your neck you know it was kian because he was in the crook of your neck."kian what are you doing?" you ask hiding the panic in your voice he unwrapped himself from you and hovered over you ,he kissed your neck once again "uh kia-"you were interrupted by kian"shh babygirl I've been wanting to this since I met you,you know your very imitating but I'm done with you being that way so I'm making a move" he said taking off his shirt and pants and hovered over you once again"kian I don't know th-" once again I'm cutt of by kian "babygirl if you don't be quiet I'm going to have to punish you" he pulled off all your clothes "Princess your Georgeus.Fuck" you smiled and you kissed him he smiled into the kiss you took off his under wear and he flipped you over him now once again on top he trained kissed down to your pussy he slowly slid in a finger earning a soft moan from you "Kian" he muttered fuck under his breath as he was getting more turned on just by your moan he slid in two more and started at a fast pace and added his tounge."ah fuck kian I'm going to Cumm" you moaned loudly he pulled out his fingers and kicked them "Delicious"he smiled "You didnt let me cum" you whined "oh princess were not finish I want to feel inside you and feel your cum on me"he smirked he slid into you slowly"Fuck kian" you moaned loudly "FUCK..YOUR..SO.TI-IGHT" he groaned loudly almost yelling.he went in a faster pace "kian let me ride you" you moaned he nodded you flipped him over and started riding him he gripped your waist with one hand and the sheets with the other "Holy.fuck..I'm .going to c-c-cummm" he groaned out "me to" you both cummed (chill she is on the pill ain't nobody want babys)yall layed under the sheets"I'm sorry I couldnt help myself..truth is I wanted to ask you out but I couldn't control myself when I'm around you , you drive me crazy which I never find in a girl"he shyly admitts "it's ok I like you"you blushed "well umm will you go out with me" he nevously says "of course " you smiled he smiled and caressed your cheeck leaning into a kiss. you both fell asleep with you in his harms holding you...

Comment Request ...Request are open ......♢HOPED YOU LIKE IT VOTE PLEASE THANKS💜♢