♡Jack Gillinsky-Reunited♡

♡Cute imagen♡
Inspired by the song Amnesia by 5 seconds of summer.

Jack Pov:
It's been a Year since I haven't seen Y/n and I'm still not over her.I mean how could I she's been my girlfriend for since 8th grade and my best friend before that gosh I missed her.When she moved away in senor year was the worst I didn't even go to prom.Her friends said she's ok and she moved on,That broke my heart because I still love her.Right now I'm on the air port to go to collage NYU right now .they didn't tell me what collage she's going to but I hope I get to see her one day.I was pulled out of my thoughts when my plane is called.

I arrived at NYU and but my boxes in my dorm, and started unpacking I was still waiting for my roomate.2 hours past by and I'm half way dobe getting settle in then I hear a door knock on my dorm room I open it to see the girl I still love"Hey is this room 30-Jack?"she said look up from the paper with a shocked looked on her face.(I know boys and girls don't share rooms in collage but let just forget about that because I'm this imagen they do)
"Y/n"i said staring at her in awe making sure it's not a dream.

Cliff hanger I'll write a part 2 soon maybe even part 3 depends :))