°Cameron Dallas-Stepbrother*Requested*°

°dirty°
Requested by Brooksy300

   Louise pov:
I just got back home from dropping off my mom and Cameron's dad aka my new "dad" and "stepbrother" at the air port for there summer vaction which mean i going to spend summer by myself stuck with my new "stepbrother"in our house.It's currently 11:00pm I see Cameron on the couch watching tv"aye where's your mom and my dad"he asked"vaction remember"I say taking off my shoes and putting them by the door"oh yea"he smirks I shrugg it off and say"ok well I'm going back to bed since I'm the one that woke up at 8 in the morning"you groaned walking up the stairs to your room.

you were about to fall in a deep sleep until you feel someone snake there arms around you.I shuffled a little.I turn around to see who it is and it's my own stepbrother Cameron omg."Cameron what are you doing in my room?"I asked trying to get out of his grip.He grab the sides of my face and smashed his lips into mine I kissed back but relized how wrong it was so I pulled away and sat up."Cameron what the hell"I say out of panic"You can't say you didn't like it,because you kissed back"he said neveously laying my back on the bed hovering over me"this is wrong your my brother now"I say trying not to make eye contact"Were not blood related plus,Rember*kiss*all those*kiss*memoise in*kiss*sophmore year"he said kissing and sucking on my neck"Cameron stop that was before we knew our parent were getting married"you whimpered"No you made me fall inlove with you with those memories that year in not letting you go "he growled  ripping off my shirt"just let me prove it"he said kissing your stomach and sliding down your shorts."ok"you moaned as he took off you bra and started to message your boobs.he kissed you once more on the lips with full of passion and slid off your panties and started licking your core"oh fuck cameron"you moaned as he sticks in 2 fingers"moan my name again baby girl"he said licking you more and thrusting his finger into a curve"Cam I'm close"you moaned you cummed all over his fingers and he licked them"Mmhm Louise you taste sweet"he said licking all your jucies.he took off his clothes and hovered over you once more and slid in"Cameron"I moaned"Fuck babygirl"he groaned at the feeling of you around him"faster cam"you whimpered he started to go at a fast past"Babygirl your so tight"he moaned you felt his thrust getting sloppier so you flipped him over,you now on top riding him"OH FUCK BABY DON'T STOP"he Moaned loudly"Cameron I'm close"you moaned"Me to"he groaned yall both cum you lay next to him and he pulls the comforter over yall.
"I love you Louise and all the memorize we shared last year made me fall for you,..I just couldn't control it no more"he said cuddeling you(Backround story you and him used to be friends with benifit but when you found out your mom and his dad were together and getting married you called it off now talk are going into senior year.)"I love you to buy what about your dad and my mom they will be mad of they found out"you say worried"Then will just have to sneak around until we move out and then there just going to have to accept it"i smiled"ok cam if think so"you smiled back"Oh I know so,now go to bed"he kissed you before falling asleep

I hoped you liked it Brooksy300