♢Cameron Dallas-Show U♢

♢Dirty♢
Requested by itsMiladge2002

Mileage pov:
You were at in-and-out burger with your boyfriend of 2 years Cameron dallas.You two were laughing and talking and injoying each other company.A Guy walked up to Cameron"Aye bro what's up"the guy said he had crystal blue eye and black hair with a piercings and a leather jacket,He didn't look like Cameron's type of friend Cameron got up from his sit and bro hugged him"Aye Josh how are you haven't seen you forever"Cameron said after doing there bro hugg Josh slowly moved his eyes to me "Who's this cutie"he asked Cameron while looking me up and down.I thought Cameron was going to say *my girlfriend or girl* because that's what I am to him but no."Oh her,she was a one night stand that wont leave me alone so I thought maybe some food will get her off my dick, you know"Cameron chuckled to Josh "DAMN still the player I see"Josh teases him I just lightly laughed got my purse out and pulled a 20 put it on a table and stood up Cameron looked at me with guilt washed over his face I walked to him and simply said"Mhm well she's off your dick now and out of your life"you smiled.Tear slipped out of Cameron eye you wiped it away with your thumb and whispered to him"Its ok "player"the relationship was bound to be damned anyways"You empathized the word player and walked out.You heard Cameron pleading you to come back but you ignored his calls and ran to the nearst bus stop.

You went to yours and Cameron aparment which was his aparment first,anyways you grabbed a suit case and started packing your belongings.You sat down on the bed and called Jack Gillinsky your bestfriend,and asked if you could stay with him until you got your own place he gladly said yes,you hung up and turned around to walk out of the bed room and there was Cameron with puffy blood shot eyes and messy hair leaning against the door way you jumped a little you were going to walk out but Cameron was blocking you"Cameron move"you said calmly trying not to let the tears fall out"No."He said in firm unsteady breath."Cameron please move"you said trying to push him he pushed you a little and shut the door and locking it."Your staying with Jack"he said more sadnees in his voice you nodded"So this is it,Your just going to leave after evey good memory we had over some stupid wordS I did't mean cause,You know I love you"he said trying to hold you at the last part you backed away accedently letting the back of your knees hit the bed"Cameron this is not the only promblem we've had this is just the last one in going through I'm done ok"you said biting your lip at the end because of the tears that are brimming."So nothing that I'll say will make you change your mind"he said slowly"No I'm sorry"you said moving to the side to get to the door you were about to grasp the knob when he grabbed your wrist and through you over his shoulder and gently placed you on the bed"If nothing I say will make you believe that I love you and need you to stay then I'm going to have to show you."he said straddeling your hips and pinning your hand above your head"Cameron get off"you said trying to push him off but he was to strong you saw hurt in his eyes as you rejected him but that didn't stop him he kissed you with so much need and love and mostly passion you missed back.Soon enough both of your clothes were off.

He kissed your neck and trail down to your core he started to eat you out and entered 2 fingers"Cameron"you moaned as your feeling you cumm start to come"Moan again baby"he groaned "Cameron im going to cum"you moaned out.You cummed and Cameron licked up all you cumm"Mhm baby I could never get over your sweet taste"he said hovering over you once more."I love you Mileage"He whispered before sliding in he started to move faster"Cameron"you moaned loudly"Fuck Mileage"he groaned loudly"Harder Cam"you moaned he started going in deeper,harder and faster hitting your gspot"Fuck yes"Cameron moaned"Oh fuck baby"you yelled"I'm going to cumm"he grunted "Me to"you moaned you both cummed and want under the covers.

"Mileage in sorry for what I said it just when he said"cutie"I got jealous and I wanted you too look bad so he would want you when Im the one that needs you,I am sorry i promise Will work out our promblems"He said reasuring me"Promise?" I asked"Promise"he smiled I nodded"I love you Mileage"He said giving me a kiss"I love you to Cameron"

Hoped you liked it itsMiladge2002