□Grayson-makeup sex*requested*□

Dirty□
Requested by
JulianaPetrou

Julie's pov:

you were at home waiting for Grayson to arrive from the airport since he was coming home because his tour ended. Nate Garner, his best friend wanted see him to so he waited with you.You and Nate were just talking when out of nowhere you see him staring at you intensly "Do i have bug on me or something cuz your looking at me like you look at pizza"you laugh he chuckled"no....god your sexy like naturally beautiful,fuck I can't control myself around you sometimes"he said moving closer to you"Nate stop im with Grayson"you say scooting away."ssh he dosn't have to know"he whispers. he smash lips on mine I don't kiss back I try to get him off of me but he pushes me more into the couch.I hear a door open and it Grayson.Nate finally gets off of me."Swear this is not what it looks like"I say to Grayson as I see his eyes brimm with tears and his Jaw clench."OH SO YOU WEREN'T JUST KISSING MY BEST FRIEND"he yells "Gray I swear i would never do that to yo-"i was cut off by grayson"YOU KNOW WHAT JUST GET OUT SLUT"he yells.I Stay quiet "fine if that's what you want"with that I walked out.Went to my friends house since I clearly couldnt stay at me and grays apartment.

Grayson pov:
"I can't belive she did this Nate I thought she loved me"I say sobbing "Gray acctually i-i kissed her.she told me to stop bu-"Nate tried to explain "WHAT YOU DID .YOUR SUPPOSE BE MY BEST FRIEND"i yell in anger"I know I'm sorry but god she's just perfect I couldn't help i-"i cut him off by me punching him in the face"I KNOW SHE'S PERFECT SHE'S MINE!"i yell"your sure about that now,I mean you did call her a slut"he chuckeled while holding his Jaw.I punched him harder this time"I WANT YOU OUT OF HERE BY THE TIME I GET HOME"I say Yelled at him before running out the door to get my princess.I know where she is.

Julie's pov:
I was crying to my bestfriend when there's a knock on the door.My best friend got the door."Oh look who it is its the asshole that crawling back to you"your bestfriends yells Grayson comes into the living room ignoring what your bestfriend said"Can I talk to you please?"he said with puffy red eyes"no just go away.No one wants a slut"you say coldly"Look come on let's go home so we can talk about this please,Nate told me the truth"he begged"Fine, but I'm only going to get my stuff"he nodds sadly and we went into the car.The car ride was silent.

we got home I ran upsatirs and started getting my stuff"Julie please let's talk about this"he beggs"What is there to talk about...you thought I would cheat on you and you don't trust me I get it,its whatever"you say your back facing him sitting on the floor getting all your clothes together.you feel arms pick you up and gently thrown on the bed Grayson hovers over you."look listen to me.I felt insecure because I know you can do so much better... and seeing Nate on top of you made me angry. I'm sorry for calling you a slut,trust me your not that your perfect"he says looking into your eyes still hold your hands above your head"Let me make it up to you"he adds ripping your shirt off and uncliping your bra while kissing your neck"Grayson"you moaned"strip the rest of your clothes for me baby"he seductively whispers in your ear you take off the rest of your clothes as he does the same"I love you and your perfect body"he said hovering over you once again.he grazez his cold finger against your core"Mmhm gray i need you now"you moaned"That all i needed to hear"he smiled at you before pushing himself in"Oh!Fuck gray"you moaned"oh!Julie I love your moans"he groans"faster gray I'm close"I moan loudly"fuck your so tight"he moans loudly yall cum at the same time

You come off of your high and go under the covers Grayson does the same and pulls you close to him."Again princess im sorry.do you forgive me?"he ask"Yes babyboy,and just to let you know I would never cheat on you I love you to much to do that"I kiss him"I love you to julie."he smiles going into a deep sleep.

I hoped you like it Julie😆