♤Ethan dolan-Bended love♤

♤♤
Requested by dolanntwinns_edits

Y/n pov:

I'm with my boyfriend Jake well,side boyfriend I guess you can say.See Ethan has been cheating on me for 3 months now and when I ask him about it he just denies it bc I have screen shots to prove it, but I can't break up with him, not only bc I still love him a little but Ethan dolan can ruin your life if he wants to esspecially if your his ex.Me and Jake are at my house well me and Ethans house but it was mine first(Ethan moved in with me)Cuddeling in the couch with snacks and watching our favorite movie Ethan said he was going out of town but I know he just went to see one the girls his fucking with this week.

"Baby did you hear me"Jake says"No I'm sorry what you say"I smile at him"I said just brake up with Ethan already who cares if he trys to ruin your life I'll be here with you"he smiles"I know your always here for me,that's why I love you but I can't I have to wait for him to brake up with me other wise he'll ruin me"I say shamly"You don't deserve this babygirl,Being cheated on is not ok"he says caressing my cheek"I know you deserve better to a girl who acctually worth it"you say looking down"Hey your enough actually your more than enough ok?I love you"Jake say leaning in you kissed for a while it felt like no one in the world was there just yall two you pulled away "I love you to"you smile and bit your lip.jake was about kiss you again when you see Ethan standing there just looking at you"Who the hell is he"Ethan yells anger building up.You and Jake get off the sofa and stand up."I'm Jake her boyfriend"jake spat at him"Well jake,GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE"Ethan yells with his fist clench"HOW ABOUT YOU MAKE M-"I cut jake off"Its ok jake just go I'll deal with this"I reasure him smiling he nodds and hugs me"I love you ok?"he whisper in my ear I smile"I love you to"I whisper back he kissed my cheek before leaving.

as soon as the door closed it grew silent until Ethan spoke up."Why would you do this?"Ethan says a tear running his cheek"Me?You cheated on me first"I spat at him"I know I'm sorry"He says looking down"I wanna break up"you blurt out"What!?"he pooped his head up"Ethan what the point we're both cheating"I say"yea but I went the hoe I was cheating on you with and broke up with her bc I missed us you holding my hand,Laughing at my jokes,Smiling into the kiss,Saying I love you to me and making love to you"He says putting his hand around my hips.By now his eyes are puffy from crying."Yea well you should of thought about that before you cheated on me"I pushed him away"Y/n i said I'm sorry forgive me please"he beggs"I'm done ethan"I say pushing past him.You could see bro heart break when I said that and I felt bad but I remembered he put this in himself"You can have the apartment,I'll come and get my stuff tomorrow"You said walking out the door.You heard him drop to the floor and start sobbing loudly.It took alot of streath for you not to go back in there and make him feel better.

Don't worry dolanntwinns_edits in making a part two and there will be smut aka dirty