☆H.G&J.J-Threesome☆

☆Dirty☆
Requested by HSaglimbeni

Hannah pov:
"Baby can we please go it'll be fun"Hayes your boyfriend of 3 years whine"But Hayes it 12:00 am"you say back Hayes is begging you to go with him to his friends house but it's already midnight"Please"he beggs"Fiine"I say stomping to the restroom to get ready.You close the door and hear him cheering.

Hayes knocks on Jack and jacks door.we go in and I greet everyone jackJ.Cameron D.Jack g.and Matthew E.
After an hour everbody wanted to play truth or dare after I few dare and truths Jack J dare catch my attetion so does hayes."I dare you to have sex with Hannah...and hayes"Cameron smirks.whoa Cameron must be drunk."What the fuck that's insane"I yell"Fine get yall hair cut off"Cameron laughs fuck I forgot we were playing extreme dare."It's ok baby it no diffrent from when we have sex just one more person"Hayes says"Yea plus we don't want our hair cut off"Jack j.says"ok"I say hesitantly.

We go to the room"Just to let you know Johnson after this she is still mine"Hayes says to Johnson"Yea ik"Jack says annoyed Hayes always been jealous of Jack since Jack always had a crush on me.we striped down.Hayes layed me down and was eating me out while I gave Jack a blow job"Hayes I'm close"I moan"Let it out babygirl"Hayes says I cummed and he licked me up."Jack you can go first"Hayes says annoyed Jack nodded Mayes moved aside and Jack slid into me.he started to pick up his pace"Ahh Jack"i moan"fuck Hannah your tight"he groans"Jack"I moan out"Im going to cumm hannah"he groans out loudly"Me to jack"I moan we both cumm."Ok Jack leave I want some alone time with my girlfriend"Hayes hisses clearly jealous Jack nodds and leaves"I think daddy dirty little princess needs a  punishment"he smirks hoverrring over me pining my hands above my head"Why daddy"I say playing along"I think you enjoyed that a little much also I need to show them and you that your mine and only mine"he growls in my ear"Then show me daddy"you smirk he smashed his lips onto yours and started kissing your neck moving down to your boobs"Does the dirty princess what daddy to play with her beautiful boobs"hayes smirks you weren't use to this much dirty tall but you like it"Yes...Yes daddy please"to let out a whine he smirks and suck in your boob and message my other one I let out a moan"Hayes"I moan he kisses me and slides into me and starts thrusting into me"You love a d.ick in your tight p.ussy right?"he growled "yes daddy"I moan "Oh baby ima need you to scream daddy's name"he groans as he pounded faster in me"Oh!FUCK Hayes like that"I moan loudly"who do you belong to"he growled "You daddy only you"I moan "I CAN ONLY MAKE YOU FEEL THIS WAY RIGHT"he moans loudly as he goes deeper in me"Yes"You moan"Fuck I'm close"I moans "Me to" we both cumm and lay under the sheets"I love you baby just know your mine babygirl"He smile and kiss my cheek"I love you to Hayes and I only want to be yours"I smile"Come on get dressed and let's have a round e at home"He smirks"Ok but I want too this time"I wink"No promblem I like it when your in control"he winks back.

the end I hoped you liked it💕HSaglimbeni sorry for any spelling errors /Typos