*Grayson Dolan-Your jealous*

*Dirty*
inspired by skylinemendes
Requested by Waterdolans

Erika pov:
"She wasn't flirting with me"Grayson tries to reassure me.Me and Grayson just got back from picking up his so called old girl best friend from the airport.Yea best friend my ass when they saw each other she hugged him in  a way a girlfriend would hug him and she keept on starring at him uggh"Oh whatever she was and you let her!"I yell in frustration"Erika let me expl-"he say but i inturupt him"Oh so your going to make an excuse for why she was flirting with you".."Erika just le-"he says trying to talk but once again I inturupt him"I don't want to hear it she shouldn't be looking at you like that and flirting with you like that"I say walking away not wanting to talk anymore,but he grabs my wrist and pull me into his chest and pull me into a kiss"Erika she's gay,and she wasn't looking at me she keept on looking at you"he chuckles"omg I feel like a crazy girlfriend"I say hiding my face in his chest because of embarrassment"Its okay your my crazy girlfriend"he chuckled once more before reconnecting out lips.It started to get more heated as he moves his lips to my neck"Jump"he whispered in my ear I did as I was told and he caried me upstairs to our bedroom with out breaking the kiss.He gently put me on the bed taking off my clothes along with his."your so beautiful"he groans at the sight of me"Grayson I need you"I whimper feeling the tension between my legs.He slid into me immedently pounding into me"Oh fuck Graaayson"you moaned"Fuck I want you to scream my name"he growled.Thrusting into me deeper and harder"GRAYSON"you moaned loudly"That's it babygirl"he groans bearly getting out his words.His thrust were get sloppy so I flipped him over and started riding him"OH FUCK yes" he groans"mhm Grayson in going to cum"you moaned out "go ahead baby"he moans you both cumm you fell beside him laying down he pulled you by your waist spooning you"I love only you babygirl"he whispers "I love you to babyboy" and with that you feel into a bliss sleep.