♤Ethan Dolan-Bended love pt2♤

♤Dirty♤

Y/n pov:(the next day)

I'm leaving jakes house to Ethans house to get my clothes and since the only clothes I have at Jakes were jeans I put on one of his his shirt and knotted it on the side, with my jeans. I arrive at Ethans house,I knock but nobody answers so I assume his not here and pull out my spare key to open the door.I go in and go up to the bedroom,I open the door to see Ethan sleeping hugging my bear he got me along time ago with sheets sprawled all over with tissues.I turn on the light and his eyes flutter open my eyes widen at the sight of him he had blood shot eyes,Messy hair,Baggs under his eyes and some lazy clothes on.He got off the bed and ran towards me and brought me into a hug,I was going to push him away but he looked like he needed a hug so I wrap my arms around him as he dug his head in the crook of my neck filling him smile against me.After what seems like forever he pulls away but his smile slowly fades"Is that jake shirt"He ask with a hint of anger"Yea I had no clothes there so I j-"i say but soon cutt off by ethan "OH SO YOU JUST CAME FOR YOUR STUFF"he yells tears falling down his cheeks"Ethan what did you expect"I say a little quietly I didn't like it when Ethan got mad it kinda frighten me. i see Ethan clenching his Jaw and Fist."Ethan calm down ok?"I say calmly."NO Y/N I'M NOT GOING TO CALM DOWN IM PISSED THAT YOU MOVED ON ALREADY AND PISSED THAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE MINE ONLY WHEN YOU FOUND SOMEONE ELES"he yells I began backing up as I steps foward I'm soon hit a wall being cornered."Ethan this was suppose to be a 50/50 Relationship if I'm yours then your mine which you werent mine because you cheated on me you put this on yourself not me"I say trying to push him away.He put his hand on my waist holding me against the wall."I know and I'm sorry but please tell me what jake has that I dont"He ask "Ethan you don't want to hear it you'll just get mad again"I say "Just Tell me DAMN IT!"he yells I whimper "He makes me feel like the way you did, like I acctually mattered ,That I was good enough and love and wanted. all at the same time"I say tears slipping.his face softens "I can still make you feel that way Baby I love you please give me one more chance"He says wipping my tears from my cheeks and finally letting my waist go."It's to late Ethan"I say pushing his hand away about to push him but he pulls me by my wrist and into his chest "No it's not"and with that he crashed his lips into mine with one hand on my cheek deepening the kiss and the other on my waist.My hand slowly wrapped around his neck the kiss felt like nothing I've ever felt before it was needing,Desprate and passonite and I didn't want it to end.He lead me to the bed he ripped off my shirt and unclipped my bra slowly moved down to my boobs and cupped one them, sucking on the nipple while messaging the other one with his hand.Soon he trailed to my jeans taking them off along with my panties and started to eat me out he pushed two fingers in me"Ethaaan"I moaned out "Tell me who's making you feel this way"He says pumping his finger in and oh of me"You ethan"I moaned"How am I making you feel tell me"He whispered in my ear still fingering me I dont say anything and bite my lip to hide my moans"Come on 5 letters one word,Say It or I stop"he whisper kissing my neck"Loved,Your making feel...loved"I moaned loudly"Good babygirl,I love you"He say pulling his finger out and taking off his clothes soon sliding into me"Ethann"I moaned "Oh!Fuck Y/n!"He groans he picks up his pace"Fuck ima cum"He moans out"Me to"I moaned loudly we both cumm and get under the covers as we catch out breath.After 5mins of silince Ethan speaks"Y/n i love you I hope you know that"He reaches for his night stand and full out a box and open it to a ring"Ethan what nn-"I was cut off by him"Sssh let me explain,at fist I got it as a wedding ring after diciding to brake up the that hoe,But are that I messed up I'm think it should be a promise ring"He smiles"For what?"I asked"To never cheat on you again and be 100% with you and one day I will be married to you"He says proudly "Ethan i don't know what about jake"I ask "Y/n look I'm inlove with you and id do anything to have you back so just give us a chance I promise I won't let you down just brake up with him don't you love me?"He asked "Your right I will and I love you to"I smiled he slipped the ring on and we talked about our US and future all night in only our under garments😂.

sorry for any typos and for it being long😂 Love yall
951 words NO REGRETS😂