~Grayson Dolan-jealous nerd~

~Dirty~
Requested by @princessdolan

Hanna pov:
You were at Grayson house in the living room  Cuddeling and watching Harry potter one of Grayson favorite movies,you on the other hand thought it was boring but it made Grayson happy so you watched it anyways.Ethan barged in the house with two of his friends trailing along Nate Garner and Jack Dail."Aye Hanna and Grayson"Ethan greeted yall with a smile and walking his way to the kitchen"Aye Grayson who's this cutie"Nate ask with a smirk checking me up and down"Hi I'm Hanna Grayson girlfriend"You said standing up and shaking his hand "Well Grayson one lucky guy"Nate said kissing your hand and winking at you."Yea I am"Grayson said pulling you back down on the couch with his hand around your waist.

You and Grayson were having a conversation laughing like usual.The rest were watching the football game."So Hanna do play sports because I can tell you do"Nate say again looking at you up and down"Hanna,Baby c-can I talk to you f-for a s-sec"Grayson said before you answered nates question pulling you upstairs to his bedroom.He locks the door as we both enter the room.He turns around with tears brimming his eyes which makes my heart clench."W-why were Y-you letting him F-flirt with you,Y-Your suppose to be m-mine"he says some tears escaping his eyes.I sit him down on the bed and me sitting beside him."I am yours baby boy,plus I wouldn't want to date anyone so self centered"you say caressing his left cheek"R-Really?"he says looking up"Yes baby"I reasure him.He paused for a few seconds as if he was thinking"Then prove it"he says"Are you sure babyboy i don't want to make you do anythi-"i say but inturrupted by Grayson"I am very sure I want to"he says nervously even though you been together for a year and 3 months yall haven't done it.you have,you lost your viginity at 18.(you and Grayson are both 19 in this Imagen)"please I'm ready"Grayson said pulling you out of your  thoughts."okay but tell me when to stop if your uncomfortable ok?" he nodded yes"Just kiss me already"he says to you causing you two to laugh.Grayson starts leaning in you do as well,it turns into a heated make out session you push him lightly on the bed straddeling his hips.You move your lips to his neck while grinding on him He lets out a groan,you feel his bulge getting bigger.you take off his star wars shirt along with yours he looks at you in awe."do you want me to take off my bra"you ask him seductively he bites his lower lip and nodds.You unclip your bra."Your beautiful"Grayson breathes out.you grab his hand and let him cupp your boobs while you unbutton his cargo shorts.He kisses you once again as you take off his pants along with his underwear.He watches you as you take his d.ick in your small hands licking the tip a few times causing him to moan.You put his whole d.ick in your mouth pumping the rest you cant fit in your mouth."hanna"he groans loudly you hollow your cheeks and suck harder and deeper"Hanna ima c-cum"he says bearly getting his words out he cumms and you swallow it.you take off your underwear leaving both you and Grayson bear naked.you straddle his hip again and slowly slid his d.ick into you"ah Hanna"He groans loudly"Grayson"you moan he flippd you over and starts to go in and out of you gently at first but soon picks up his  pace."Hanna your so tight"he groans loudly surly loud enough for Ethan and his friends to hear"Grayson I'm going to cumm"you moan out"I am to fuck."He moans as he cumms.

You and Grayson soon calm down"Hanna I l-love you"he says nervously since it was his first time ever to say it to you or let alone a girl"I love you to grayson"you smile."Always?"he ask"Always" you kiss his cheek"Can we get pizza I'm hungry now"he chuckled "Yea let's get dressed"you laugh

you walk down stairs and see everyone staring at yall"Your so tight Hanna"Jack dail mocking grayson "Grayyson"Ethan moans now mocking you.You see Nate with a pissed face"oh whatever don't n mad because y'all don't have an amazing girl friend like mine"he says proudly and emaphasis mine you both laugh since Grayson shuts the boys up,and walk out the door for pizza.

-princessdolan I hoped you liked it sorry if it has any spelling erors also for taking so long for writting it .Also I love your writting💕