Chapter 1

Iceland's P.O.V

How dare he! Iceland slipped his secret phone and his keys into his pockets and stormed out of the house, not caring the late, or shall you say early, hour. The night sky stretched over the town, which was mostly inhabited by countries. Ever since the last terrorist attacks houses had been built in Iceland and a few other out of the way places for the personifications to live. Kinda to fill up the empty space. As I walked around I began to rewind everything that had happened in the lapse of 6 hours. It all started when I decided to go see Hong Kong. He is, or better yet, was, my boyfriend. He is my ex now.. When I got to the house he lived in he was sucking the face off of who other than... Drum roll please, Poland. His hands roaming unnecessarily and eyes shut tightly. My non-existent heart just about shattered. And it was even worse when South Korea walked in behind me.
Flash back~~
"Oh, Leon, what are you doing da-ze? Breaking little icey's heart?"
They looked up surprised and I felt my eyes watering ever so slightly.
"Hehe, like, what are you two doing here, we are like, busy!"
Leon nodded, and looked at me straight in the eyes.
"Yeah, our relationship was all a dare, so bye bye Emil~"
End of flashback~~

so of course I was devastated. And then, like Russian history, it got worse. I was already in a pissy mood when I got home, for my car had broken down and I had to wait an hour or so for it to be towed away. Then at home Norway kept pestering me about Leon, and Denmark kept being obnoxious and I simply exploded, which of course resulted in Norway practically kicking me out of the house. His exact words were,
'You shouldn't be so disrespectful and tomorrow we will look for a place for you to move out. 3 is a crowd, little brother.'
And of course he had taken his actual phone, and it didn't really do much considering I had as many hidden phones as licorice but it still annoyed him a lot. At the same time I felt kind of bad. I usually ain't so sassy, and I suppose that's Hong Kong's fault. Looking at the time it was 3:30 ish, and I kept walking, in the direction of the park near the town. Once I got there I went up a small hill to a bench looking over the area and in perfect view of the sky.I closed my eyes and began to doze off.. Slowly...
When I felt a presence near me. My eyes opened quickly and looked to the person who was seated next to me. My eyes were met with a pair of ruby red ones. Huh, right next to me sat the former Prussian Empire.
"Hallo Iceland! Vhat are jou doing here so early?"
I raised an eyebrow, was he really asking that?
"I'm waiting for the sunrise, and thinking, you?"
"Same!"
Great, so he wasn't leaving as soon as I hoped. I felt his eyes on me and I began to feel uncomfortable.
"Vhat are jou thinking about Ice?"
I gave him a look that simply screamed, 'none of your business' but he simply wouldn't take my silence as an answer.
"Vell, how about I tell jou mien problems and jou tell me jours?"
I though about it. Prussia having problems sure was an interesting topic, and considering he rarely accepted that he HAD problems simply was a chance he couldn't let go of. So he nodded. The Prussian grinned and he quickly pushed his albino hair back before letting his hand fall back on his lap.
"Vell, I'll start, first off, mien birdy, he had been cheating on me. Vith zhat country.. Um, Vhat is his name.. Oh right! Cuba. Mien friends knew but didn't tell me, und ever since mien little Bruder started dating Italy, he kicked me out of my house, called me vorthless and basically doesn't vant to know anything about my existence. So now I'm single, although I do have a place I'm living at, and I like it, but I do feel rather lonely.. So Ja, zhat is it, and Vhat about jou?"
I took in his problems, and it seemed we were both in a similar situation. So I told him a quick summary of my own mess and he smiled sadly.
"Ve have both been pretty pushed aside, Ja? Now how about Ve get zhem back?"
"Get our partners back? Why?"
"Nien, I meant revenge vise, jou know?"
"Oh.."
He leaned back and as did I. The horizon was just about beginning to be tinted a light shade of orange.
"Plus, jou don't seem to vant to let jour older Bruder choose jour future.."
"Well that is true, but where would I stay?!"
He grinned.
"Vith zhe awesome me of course! Plus no one knows vhere I like anyways so Ve vouldnt be pestered by other countries constantly!"
Well that is true, Denmark and Norway were constantly having people over and I never had any privacy. Still, Prussia was a bit too energetic sometimes.. Would I really be able to handle him?
"Are you sure? I mean I don't want to seem like a bother.."
He put his arm around me and I frowned slightly, I liked my personal space.
"Nien! It is rather lonely actually! I vould love to have another person in the house Vith me!"
I though it over. No one knew where it was, I wouldn't have to go to world meetings because my boss was taking care of that, no more annoying older brothers, privacy and only another person with me,no more Asian family visits, and all in my own country?
"I suppose it can't hurt.."
"Ja! Zhat is the spirit!"
So together we watched the sun rise, slowly spreading its yellow and orange glow over the roof tops and everything around it,  pushing the darkness back and hugging the earth with its beauty, giving off its warmth and affection. Ah how I loved sunrises and sunsets.. And then I realized I was practically leaning on the other albino's chest, and practically sitting on his lap.. Oh boy.
"Ah! Sorry Prussia!"
He grinned and literally held me firmly on his lap, arms around my waist and holding me in place.
"Drop the formalities, mien awesome name is Gilbert!"
I nodded.
"And my name is Emil, can you let go now? We need to go get my stuff right now if I am going to live with you."
He blushes lightly but unwrapped his arms and I felt only slightly disappointed for I kinda missed his warmth.
"Ja! Let's go!"
And so, it began. Our odd adventure.

A:N/ end of chapter one~ hope you like~ this ship is really small, and I like it more than I should XD.
Also dis story's dedicated to IrresistibleFjords for mentioning PrusIce~ bye bye~~