Chapter 2

Chapter 2 : Getting my stuff

Iceland's P.O.V

We walked in a calm silence to my house to get my stuff. Once there we went through the back door. It was around 4 or 5 in the morning, and we still had time to go in and back out, so we crept up to my room. Once inside my room I began to pack my stuff into a suitcase, Prussia watching me from behind.
"Will you stop staring at me?"
He bit his lip.
"Nah, I'm fine"
I growled and zipped up the bag, Mr.Puffin and his cage being held by Prussia rather reluctantly.
"Are jou ready?"
I nodded but put up my hand.
"Actually let me collect some stuff"
"Alright but Ve should really put this outside.."
I wave my hand as He took my stuff outside, and my room looks like it did before I moved in. Empty and quite plain. The old bedsheets and no posters or personal items to claim it. I walked out and began collecting at least two thirds of my hidden stash of electronics and licorice, and stuffing them into my side bag. Prussia simply leaned on the wall with his eyes closed.
"Come on there is one more thing I want to take.."
He nodded and followed me to one of the closets were Norway keeps his magic books and stuff. I opened my bag and began to fill it with some books while Prussia stared around the small space. He reached out to touch a bottle and I smack his hand away. But by doing so another bottle fell and the contents spilled on top of us both but unfortunately more on me. Before it could hit the floor Prussia caught the bottle, and grabbed my hand. We began to leave and I was halfway through the back door when I heard a panicked scream from inside. I quickly pushed Prussia outward and began to run with my stuff, Gilbert catching up and Leading me to his place. After about twenty minutes he strikes up a conversation.
"So, vhy are ve running?!"
He asks.
"Norway had screamed at Denmark that I wasn't in my room and my stuff was gone. He is probably heading out now. We simply had a good head start.."
His mouth forms an 'O'.
"Vell let's go then!"
And he pulled me through a part of town I had never been in, more and more houses were beginning to be far apart, and a lot of land spread out like a country side. Soon we stood in front of a big house, and we walked up to the front.
"Woah, I didn't know you owned such a big house.."
He grinned as he opened the door and led me inside, before closing the door and re-locking it.
"Yeah, it was hard to get, but apparently, God or something gave it to me. Don't ask how or vhy~"
Well that was an odd explanation. The potion was long dry, and he led me down the hall and up the stairs to a door. He opened it to show a nice and big room with a walk in closet and bathroom.
"This is jour room~ I hope jou like it!"
He set my stuff down, but before he could leave I grabbed his hand and did something very unlike me. I hugged him. He was rather stiff at first but slowly melted into the hug. Since he was taller his head rested on top of mine and my arms were wrapped around his waist, his cheeks tinted pink.
"Thank you Gilbert.."
I gave him a soft smile, once again unlike me.
"He held my head up, hands on my cheeks and I blushed furiously.
"Jour velcome Emil~"
And then he yawned. And so did I. He grinned sleepily and gave me a quick hug before turning on his heel.
"Mien room is down the hall across from jours, if jou need anything just knock. I'm going to try to sleep, alright?"
I nodded and closed my door before yelling out a reply.
"Alright!"
And then I changed into a big shirt that slipped a bit past my shoulders and a pair of boxers before snuggling into the bed for some well deserved sleep.
***********Le time skip bought to you by the Macarena~ shake those hips Spain, shake them!!*********

When I woke up, I felt weird. My chest hurt a good amount and my hair felt longer. I looked down and I almost screamed. I was curvier, bit shorter and my clothing felt looser. I was a girl.
"GiLBERT!!"
Not a couple of seconds after I screamed my door was thrown open and a girl was in my room.
"Vhat is it Emil... Oh mien gott! Jour a Frau!!"
Then she looked down and let a small squeak come out of her mouth.
"I'm a Frau too.."
And then she grinned.
"Cool!"
I pouted.
"Not cool! Being a girl sucks!"
She came to my side where she proceeded to sit down next to me.
"How vould jou know?"
"We were guys, and now we are girls, I think that is enough on its own!"
She shrugged.
"Vell now Ve von't be so easily found, eh?"
Well that was true, but it was such a sudden change, and I knew who was to blame.
"It was Norway's potion!"
"Und Vhat gives jou zhat impression?"
"Oh I dunno, let's see, he does magic, we spilled one of his potions and now we are girls. Any other thing you might want to add?"
"Jou look cute in big shirts."
I blinked before turning red. Did she have to say such things?!
"Well, whatever. I'm hungry."
She nodded and picked me up which scared the crap out of me!
"Let me down you hooligan"
She snickered,
"Really Ice? Zhat is the best jou can do?"
I growled as she walked down the stairs and I continued to thrash.
"I'm going to take you to the bakery!!"
She snorted.
"Alright zhat is amusing. Oh and move anymore and jou vill be giving me an even better view of jour upper vital regions~!"
I froze.
"Ye bastard!!!"
And so when we got to the kitchen I was unnecessarily red, and Prussia was dying of laughter.

A:N/ and end of chapter two~~ those two are so cute~~ I hope you liked it~~