Chapter 8

Chapter 8: northern lights and jobs

Iceland's P.O.V

The guide led us through a forest, telling us that there would be multiple branches for the couples to walk by them selves and see the natural phenomena. She stops in this huge split path, and she hands out little wristbands. They had frackers so that we wouldn't get lost, and she turned and smiled and told us,
"Alright then, you couples are aloud to wander off now!"
And she left. What kind of guide does that?! Either way it seemed Prussia knew were she was going, for she led me through the clumps of trees. We managed to find this small clump of mountains and hills that usually professionals climbed. She grabbed my hand and led me around a bit more before getting on her knees and crawling slightly through this hole. I began to follow and when she was standing up her dress rose a bit. I felt myself heat up a bit, for I saw what she was wearing underneath her dress. Even so, I got up as well.
"Hey Jul shouldn't we have worn different clothing?"
She grins and holds up her bag, and opens it, pulling out two outfits.
"Always come prepared Em!"
She handed me a pair of boots, black leggings and a big fluffy sweater that was navy blue with cute bows adorning the bottom. She folded up my dress and put it away. Ushered me to change and I did, even though I still felt slightly uncomfortable. She put on a black cloak, a purple shirt underneath a nice white vest and some black leggings. She slipped on her own boots and grabbed my hands, and I felt impressed she had thought this out. She walked around a bit before the rocks made this huge clearing. My jaw dropped. It was absolutely stunning. We had a perfect view of the Higher peaks, and the sky seemed to blend in such a way. It looked so different from the normally green lights that were normally adorning my land. I could feel her looking at me, but I paid no mind for I was too entranced by the beautiful clashes of light.

After a whirl of sitting there just watching the beautiful phenomenon our wristbands began to beep, which probably meant we had to go back to the main split were we all left

After a whirl of sitting there just watching the beautiful phenomenon our wristbands began to beep, which probably meant we had to go back to the main split were we all left. When we got there everyone else looked happy and in awe. Even I was in a small daze. When we got home we were too tired to talk so we went up to our rooms. Right before we entered into our individual rooms I did what I had done when I first got here. I pulled Prussia into a hug. She immediately hugged me back and even though I was being muffled into her chest I managed to get her to hear me.
"Thank you so much Jul, I loved how our date went!"
She leaned back softly and held my face in her long slender fingers. She gave me that dazzling smile and I felt little butterflies in my stomach. She leaned down and gave me a gentle kiss, and I felt myself melting. When she pulled away I felt slightly disappointed.
"Vell then Em, I think it's time for us to go to bed~"
She kissed me on both cheeks and gave me another quick hug before rushing to her room. That night I slept peacefully, on cloud nine. Was this how real Joy felt like?!

******************Time skip to the next day bought to you by sunny D!!******************

When I woke up, Prussia had already began to make breakfast and by the time I was dressed and out of my room she was serving some scrambled eggs with diced potatoes and wurst, along with freshly squeezed orange juice. We were halfway through our meal when Julchen spoke up.
"So Em, I hope jou had fun yesterday,"
She looked at me and I nodded furiously. I had had a lot of fun.
"But I had been planning to ask jou if jou vanted to help me start a new job..?"
A new Job?!
"And what would we work as, or for?"
She smiled at me and it calmed me a bit.
"I vas thinking Ve could make some YouTube videos, like blogs and pranks and video games!"
Thinking it over, I suppose it couldn't be that bad so I agreed. After agreeing, and calming down the extremely happy Prussian female, i washed the dishes so that Jul could go get changed. And change she did, wearing a comfy and stylish outfit that went nicely with her. With her was a laptop and a camera. She began to set up the camera in front of the island in the kitchen, settling some stools. She then sat next to me with the laptop on her lap and opened up the popular site/app. She decided to go on the account and she signed out to create a new one.
"Soo, Vhat name should Ve choose?"
"Um.. PrussianPuffins?"
"That sounds more like a side channel. But I'll make it anyways.. We do need a channel that sounds different, maybe sharper?"
"Alright.. How about.. PrusIce?"
She raised an eyebrow at me.
"Don't look at me like that! I mixed Prussia and Iceland..."
She grinned and nodded.
"T-that's great Em! PrusIce.. This is going to be great~"
And so our channel was created. We spent some time creating a basic logo in the back, which ended up being Prussia's flag on one side and my own on the other with the name in block letters. Our channel's main picture was a the picture of Gilbird and Mr.Puffin. For our other page, PrussianPuffins, we decided to have the flags as the main face and the animals in the background. Julchen got up and began to jump around excitedly, taking the laptop away and going behind the camera and starting it, for we were going to do the basic introductions. And as I stared right into the blinking red light that told us the countdown by the number of times it flashed, I knew life was going to get a lot better.

A:N/ hehe. PrussianPuffins sounds so cute~! I'm going to go see if I can make that XD