Chapter 3

Chapter three: shopping

Iceland's P.O.V

When we got down stairs and in the kitchen Prussia went all, cook, mode. She began shuffling ingredients,Measuring, mixing, separating and cutting. It looked rather interesting and she was so focused, her ruby eyes sparkling and the tip of her tongue constantly being flicked across the corners of her mouth. Absolutely mesmerizing. When she served, it was a full blown breakfast, toast, scrambled eggs, wurst, tea and orange juice, fruits and some cookies. And on my plate she added a couple of pieces of black licorice. I smile and dig in. Once we are done, and everything is washed and cleaned, curtesy of ms.clean over there, I am dragged out of the kitchen into the main hall on the first floor.
"Go get dressed Em, Ve are going shopping!!"
I groaned.
"What do I wear? I mean all of my clothing is for guys.."
She tapped her chin with her finger and then answered,
"Go get a long shirt und come back here, all right?"
I nodded and scurried of to my room. Of course I didn't simply leave to get a shirt and came back, no, I took a quick rinse and put on this huge navy blue sailor shirt that Norway got for me, in extra large. As a joke. On my birthday. I have wonderful siblings. Any who, the thing got to my knees, and I pulled on a pair of knee high leather brown boots before heading down. There , waiting was the other albino. She had a pair of black converses and a long shirt as well.
"So what do we do now?"
She gestured for me to come forward so I did. When I did, she began tugging at the shirt, tying and tugging and doing who knows what. When she stepped away she repeated the process on her self. The shirt had been fashioned into a dress! Well more or less.. But it felt secure and it covered what it needed to cover. Same with her. And we looked rather cute, a bit hipster actually. I mean, wearing shirts made into dresses before they are cool, we were rocking it. She grabbed a brush and pulled me over. My once short, Snow White styled hair was now long like hers. She brushed it out, undoing knots and leaving it silky and shiny and smooth.
"Jou look so cute Em!"
I glared.
"N-no I don't.."
She giggled. And lord doitsu that was beautiful.
"Oh you little denial queen~"
When we were both ready we left the house, walking towards the mall to buy some undergarments,clothing and other girl necessities.
"Hey Em, Ve should really think of some girl names for ourselves.."
"Alright.. I'll think of some names for you and you for me?"
She nodded. Ok what is a name for the cocky, Prussian, albino female? Sarah? Frankie? Ooh, how about-
"I have the perfect name for jou! Emilia!"
Other than interrupting my train of though, that was the best the other could do?
"Isn't that a bit too obvious?"
She thought about it.
"No, because it gives me a valid reason to call jou Emil or Em as a nickname, and not get questioned on it~"
Well that was true..
" Vhat about for me?"
I smiled.
" I was thinking Julchen"
She thought on it.
"I like it! It sounds gutt! Julchen Bielshmidt!"
"I suppose Emilia Steilsson doesn't sound that bad either.."
"Ja, ve sound awesome, now let's go!"
And so I'm dragged into the mall. We sure get a few stares for our hair and eye color but no one stops us as we raid store after store. We stopped at two stores because they sold clothing in my style and in Prussia's, but for girls.
After about an hour or so I start getting hungry and begin to tug Julchen to the food court.
"Kesekese, jour an impatient one Em"
"No! Ok, maybe.. But I'm hungry~"
She nods and sits me in a little booth with all of our stuff while she goes and orders some food. After a couple of minutes I start going through my new handbag, for a hair clip I had recently bought. It was black and silver, like Prussia's necklace, but mine was thinner and was,well, a hair clip. As I put it on someone approaches me. Looking to the person who did I noticed it was none other than Norway and Denmark.
"Hallo, how may I help y-jou?"
I was faking a German accent, to not be caught by them.
"Hej! Sorry to bother you, but have you seen this boy?"
Denmark holds up a picture of all five Nordics, but around me is a red circle.
"Um, nien, I haven't."
He nods sadly and tugs on Norway's sleeve.
"Common N-Lukas, she doesn't know where he is.,"
My brother looks me right in the eyes.
"Alright, we will be leaving.. But can we please have your name? Mine's Lukas. This idiot Dane's name is Matthias."
I open my mouth to respond, when Julchen comes in holding two trays of delicious smelling food.
"Hallo Em, sorry I took so long, jou know how bad I am at speaking Icelandic.. Vho are these guys?"
I blink.
"Vell.. Zhat is Lukas and zhat is Matthias."
They nod, Denmark more excitedly then Norge.
"We wanted to know your names!"
Julchen gives me a look and I nod. I grab a plate of food as she answers.
"Vell, mien name is Julchen and that is Emilia, mien Icelandic girlfriend!"
I almost choke on the word girlfriend. Norway raises an eyebrow at me.
"If you are Icelandic the why do you have a German accent?"
"Um, Ve, I mean we, have been living a good portion of our lives in east Germany, und the accent really grows on jou after a while~"
Norway nods, but he doesn't look like he buys it. Then Sweden and Finland approach our booth.
"Hi! Um, have you two gotten any information?"
Denmark shakes his head sadly.
"No, but we did make some new friends! Meet Julchen and Emilia, they are dating!"
Once again I almost choke on the word 'dating'.
Finland smiles sweetly and waves at us.
"Hi! Nice to meet you! I'm Tino!"
Behind him stands Sweden,
"'And I'm Berwald. Pleasure to meet you"
"Hallo, it is a pleasure to meet jou too!"
Leave it to Prussia to be the nice one for I simply nod in response.
"Well, it is best for us to be going, come on guys we will find him soon!"
And with that said Denmark leads away the remaining Nordics for me and Prussia to finish eating.

A:N: and end of chapter three, they are girls now, bet you weren't expecting that one~ enjoy your day!!
Adios~~