chapter 11

Chapter 11: Ciao, Bonjour and Hallo to. You too pt.2

Iceland's P.O.V

Me and Jul rolled our suitcases across the streets of the country, signs in a language we didn't really understand and a soft wind blowing the warm streets of Rome. Behind us we heard a slight pitter patter, as if someone small and light was running behind us. I tug on Jul's sleeve and turn around only to see Lichtenstein running behind us with bags in hand.

When she catched up, she was slightly pink faced and was huffing slightly, her pink dress waving slightly.
((Key word: SLIGHTLY))

"Uh hallo how may ve help jou?"

The small petite girl looked up at us with big scared eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I've seen you around with some of my friends and i figured you must be friendly.. My big bruder got sick but sent me here to Rome for something very important.. The person that was supposed to escort me must've forgot.. Can i please go with you?"

I shared a look with Julchen. Her eyes where pleading, and of course they would, little Liechtenstein WAS her cousin.

"Ja i guess.."

She looked so surprised.

"Really? Oh thank you so much! Danke, how could i ever repay you?"

Prussia smiled at her and started walking, us following.

"You don't have to, it's fine"

The young blonde skipped along, the sky glittering.

"Thank you, really"

We both shared a smile. When we got to the hotel, we quickly checked in, Liechtenstein's room being across from our own, and she quickly said goodnight, obviously tired. We too quickly went into our room, and settled down. Tomorrow, we'd start our meet and greet.

$$$$$all I see are time skipppppsss$$$$$$

Iceland's P.O.V

I wake up to a loud bang. A bang, way to loud. A bang that would surely all wake up my companion. Alas, Julchen had seemingly been gassed or something, for she continued sleeping peacefully as loud echoing sounds filled the room.
I groaned and rolled over, but misjudged my ability to roll on a huge bed and ended up falling off the edge, promptly wrapped up in the sheets i had slept in. With a much louder groan i force my self to stand and walked​ over to the door. When i open it i slowly peer out of the doorway just to see a bunch of rolling chairs occupied by young nations and an annoyed Finland watching over them.

"I really think you should stop kids.."

They ignored the blonde man and he sighed, pulling at his hair. I walked out, my watch alerting me that it was 12:30. Quite late to still be sleeping but timezones had given us the right to sleep in. Poor Fin.. Didn't seem to have gotten his beauty sleep. I walked out, my hands going through my thick white hair and i tap his shoulder.

"Yes?"

You stare into the chocolate brown eyes that where slowly turning an icy purple blue as he angered.

"I was-"

Sealand crashed into me, a small echo of voices came from the other kids, and a gasp came out of Finland.

"I'm sorry sorry miss!"

You look at the small boy, and you give him a slight smile.

"Its alright-"

Finland turns to you.

"Can you give us a second?"

The other kids had crowded around to watch and you nodded, scared of the explosive male, before running back into your room to get changed.

Black skinny jeans and a fanned out gold blouse with some black and white sneakers made up your outfit and you rushed out, brush in hand. You had your phone in your pocket to call Julchen when she awoke and money in your bag. You walked out to sea a VERY angry Finnish man yelling and scolding a shivering brit, and you snickered slightly.

Finland was dangerous and boss ass bitch when he wanted to be. You edged around the man, and ran down the stairs, avoiding the elevator.

Running into the busy streets of Rome you made your way to a café and waited for Julchen, because in only a few hours, the fangirls would rise and the most interactive day for herself and her partner would actually begin..

A:N/ holy shit and a turtle in a basket, this is almost up to 1k views. *-* thank you allllll sooo mucchhh. I'll see when i can update soon, kinda busy since i almost died yesterday... Literally. Long story short, i thought it was time to update this. Quite sorry if it's short and crappy.. I'll try my best for The next part.

Supgal outtt