Chapter 7

Chapter 7: Dates and crashes

Iceland's P.O.V

I almost flipped my stuff over when I was in my room. Tonight was the night of our date and I had no idea what to wear! People always joke about this, but it is so stressful to me. What is casual? What is too casual? Is that even a thing?! I finally decided on a Prussian blue dress. It reached my knees and was pretty basic,with a triangle pattern around the neckline. (See picture above for reference!!). For my hair, considering it was so long I did a simple fish braid. Makeup? Haha no. Makeup is for the weak! I exited my room in a pair of simple black flats with little blue bows. Julchen came out and lord did my jaw drop. Her hair looked like silver, brushed back and falling gently of her shoulders. She didn't wear any makeup because once again, makeup is for ze weak! Her dress was navy blue and had a see through patterned stripe on the bottom and top. (See picture down below for reference~~) she wore a simple pair of flats that were also Navy blue.

She grinned and gave me a gentle and quick hug before pulling me downstairs and out the door, hand bags in hands

"Ve are going to have so much fun Em!"
"Ja!"
She blushed.
"Oh jou sound so cute~~"
She poked my cheek and I pouted, before pushing her hand away.
"Hehe Fiesty are jou?"
"Maybe, maybe not.."
She let out an airy laugh before grabbing and interlocking our hands together. It felt weird, but nice. Comforting even. She led me back into the town, down a main path to this huge fair. Multiple tents were set up, people were wandering and talking and laughing, the rides were letting people touch the sky, and food from all over the world was being eaten. I couldn't stop staring in awe, considering I rarely went to these type of things.
"Vell come on then!"
And I was pulled into the bright, bubbly, celebration of who knows what. We played around in the stands, went on a couple of rides and had a good time. Until they showed up.
"Oh my god, like, hurry up Leon, stop sulking because of your pathetic ex! He is like, not even close to your type!"
Prussia gives me a gentle tug, pulling me away from my frozen state.
"Yeah but, like, Emil was really sweet.."
"Psh, he's a nobody. Must I remind you that it's my ass your banging and not his?"
I Feel like slapping the hell out of Poland, but I don't get the chance because I'm pulled away via Julchen.
"Mien gott Em, forget about that bastard! He is not vorth it!"
I nod softly, and give her a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Yeah he is not. But you are~"
I grin in satisfaction at the red rising on her cheeks.
"Oh jou did not just go there! Do ya vant a pickup line war?!"
I lift an eyebrow but nod. I notice Feliciano is here and I call him over, effectively having him drag Japan and Germany over as well.
"Ciao! It's-a so nice to see you two again!"
"Same Feli! Hey can we ask you a favor?"
"Sí!"
Jul brakes in.
"Ve need jou to be the judge and supervisor for our pick up Var! First one to blush loses!!"
Kiku holds up his camera, for he has no discrimination wether a ship be Yaoi or Yuri. He just wanna see it get real! Anywho Ludwig suppresses a smile and Feli jumps up and down excitedly.
"Ve~ alright-a! Ready, set, go!"
Julchen looks at me and grins.
"Are jou a magician? Because vhenever I look at jou, everyone else disappears!"
Italy giggled and I held back a smile.
"I'm not a photographer, but I can picture me and you together.."
Italy pokes my cheek.
"Ve~ aren't you two already together?"
Julchen nods cheekily, before spitting out another line.
"Are jou an interior decorator? Because when I saw jou, the entire room became beautiful~"
Japan, being Japan, fanboy we at the sidelines for seeing real life Yuri.
"Did you sit in a pile of sugar? Cause you have a pretty sweet ass."
This made Ludwig give out a choked laugh, And Feli and Kiku turned a light shade of red. Julchen simply snickered.
"Oh yeah?! I vas feeling a little off today, but jou definitely turned me on~~"
By now some people who knew the axis were joining a little crowd near us. It was Austria, Hungary, Switzerland and Liechtenstein, the remaining Nordics + Peter, and our enemies, Poland and Hong Kong. Japan pulled Hungary over, and they both stared at us expectantly.
"Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more."
Liechtenstein, Denmark, Italy, Finland, Hungary and Japan awed. Julchen gave me a sweet smile.
"Can I take jour picture to prove to all mien friends that angels do exist?"
I felt a light blush wanting to break on my face but I controlled my self. What I didn't know is that I did look like an angel. In front of Prussia, Emilia was an angel, with her pale skin, white/silver-like hair brushed off lightly and those bright, mesmerizing eyes. Prussia could almost imagine a beautiful set of white wings on her back. I racked my brain for another one, ignoring Hong Kong's gaze on my body.
"You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line."
I said it with so much sincerity, and Italy looked at Jul, hoping to get some reaction out of her. She had the cutest, sheepish look on her face. As if flustered.
"Are jou a campfire? Cause jou are hot and I vant s'more."
Italy drooled and mumbled something along the lines of 'food'
"You're kinda, sorta, basically, pretty much always on my mind.."
Julchen couldn't help it, and she blushed. Italy turned to her grinning.
"Ve~! I think that you-a lost!"
She looked at me and walked over, pulling me into a hug.
"I think I vin either vay vith this beauty~"
My face heated up. Traitor face! Japan and Hungary began Fangirling, and Hong Kong kept staring at me weirdly. Soon they all left, but not before giving us their phone numbers. Cause just in case.
"That was great Julchen.."
"And it's not over yet! Come on Em! Ve have an expedition to attend!"
And so I found my self being dragged over to the guide, were a few people stood, waiting excitedly. I hope it's as good as Prussia claimed it to be, for I have seen the Aurora a good number of times..

A:N/ and, end of chapter 7!! Yeah!! Hope ya liked it~~