Chapter 9

Chapter 9: Prusice takes off~

Iceland's P.O.V

"Hi! M' name's Emilia and I'm from Iceland!"
"Hallo! I'm Julchen and I'm from Prussia~!"
I roll my eyes.
"She means East Germany. But oh well.."
Julchen glares at me. And that is how we start our 20th video. Our first video was taken around 2 months ago. It had been a small introduction video but it had become a bit popular. Maybe two or so thousand views? Now we had a small fan base who called themselves the P.I lovers. They also sometimes called themselves PuffinPrussians, which was a bit more popular. At Least 50,400 followers. The money we got of that plus the daily income of two nations was enough to live off of. And we lived rather cozy.
"So today Ve decided to do a quick Q n' A from Twitter for you guys~!"
"Em read the first question"
I took her phone and read the text on the blue and white page.
"How did you two meet?"
Me and Prussia share a look, and decide to water down how we actually met.
"Vell, vhen Ve vhere little kinder my Vati, vho traveled a lot, decided to move over to Iceland. At zhe time I vas an only child for mien cousins and me hadn't met yet as vell as my younger Bruder hadn't been born at zhe time. I had been back and I vas really bored so I decided to go into zhe forest near my house. It vas so awesome! Any vay.. I found this little clearing of trees and there, sitting was little Em! It took a vhile to get her to talk to me considering I vasn't from Iceland and I spoke very little of the Nordic language. After many years Ve end up here!~"
I giggle as Julchen spreads her arms and does jazz hands excitedly.
"Alright, Jul read the next one!"
"Vhy do jou both have pet birds?"
"I dunno. I think it just happened. Gilbird was, correct me if I'm wrong, he was founded by Jul before she moved and she kept it as a child until now where it just flies around the house, while Mr.Puffin, well, I found him injured as a little baby puffin near my house and I keep him here with me. I actually find it amusing we didn't plan to have pet birds.."
And like that, we spent the next half hour answering questions by happy fans. After the video is ended we decide to edit later, and worry about a more serious topic.
"So Em, should ve take the airplanes tickets of the world meeting..?"
"Yeah why not, where is it this time?"
Julchen looks down at the tickets in her hand.
"Erm, South Italy. I think ve can have a small meet and greet, ja?"
"Already on it!"
I quickly pull up my Twitter and tweet out
" @PrussianPuffins hey guys we are going to go to south Italy, Rome for vacation for a small meet and greet!"
I didn't put up anything else, hopefully we would bump into people considering me and Prussia had the social skills of middle aged turkeys with hearing difficulties. Wait, why would I think that?..

I shake my head quickly, and get up in the direction of my room.
"Cmon Jul start packing, the ticket says we leave tomorrow morning!"
I hear her yell from the island which had become our usual video taking area
"JA!"
And I shake my head in amusement. Once upstairs I bring out the suitcase I had used to run away from Norway's home and begin to neatly settle down a good variety of outfits and things to keep me entertained in the hotel. In my side bag I add a few phones at least five licorice bags, my headphones and a few other things like money, my passport and normal things. Checking the time I do realize it is kinda late so I undress and start to get ready, I quickly slip on a black pair of pants and a black shirt with a grey cancer symbol on it, like Karkat's, since I am a cancer. Speaking of birthdays I wonder when Prussia's birthday is? I have to ask her.. shaking my head I quickly scurry out of my room, into Prussia's room. She seems to have just gotten ready and was tending to packing her own suitcase and bag.
"I'm done packing Jul, so I'm going to head to bed, alright?"
"Ja, Ja, go on the sleep Em. I'll talk to you in the morgen.."
She offers a sweet smile, which I return and I run back to my room, do a finally check up and turn of the lights before jumping into my bed.
Hehe, tomorrow was going to be so much fun!!! Yet, as I settle down I can't help but think,
'What ever happened to the old me, the antisocial grumpy me?'
I shake my head and finally let out a soft sigh.  Closing my eyes I fall into a gentle sleep till tomorrow...

A:N/ sorry so much for the short chapter although I hope it is okay for now! Also if they're are any questions you want them to answer on their 'channel' just comment them! Till later,
~~Supgal