Chapter 6

Chapter 6: you have what?!
A:N/ this chapter gives you a rather weird and probably unnecessary fact. XD

Iceland's P.O.V

I was back to being held by her, my cheeks still red and a faint feeling of annoyance towards the other female for being so proud.
"Does that mean that jou like me Em?"
I nodded into her chest.
"Do you like me Jul?"
She began to caress my hair and I prayed she didn't touch my hidden curl. It was very tiny, you could probably wrap your pinkie around it, and it was hidden in my hair near my scalp. It was my erogenous zone, and I hated having it pulled.
"Ja!"
I snuggled deeper into her.
"Hey Em, I needed to ask jou, are you fully, completely a Frau?"
I blinked.
"Yeah, breast, Vagina, long hair and more sass than usual, why?"
I know it took a lot more to being a girl but right now that question was rather ridiculous.
"Oh.. Vell I am missing one of those.."
I blinked. She looked like a girl, was as snappy as one (no offense to girls out there, I am one myself xp) and I was currently on her chest so she definitely had those tracks of land.. My eyes widened,
"You have your five meters!"
She blushed.
"Ja.. I think it's because more of the potion fell on jou then me.."
I giggled,
"Well you definitely won't be getting laid with any guys soon~"
She cupped my cheek in her hand.
"I don't want to get laid by anyone other than jou"
I blinked. And blinked again. Before bursting out with laughter, tears beginning to form in the corners of my eyes and a baffled Prussia looking at me.
"Vhat is so funny?!"
I snorted and blew a piece of hair out from my face.
"You should really never say that. To anyone, it may sound sweet but it also sounds creepy as hell"
"Oh vhatever, anyvho come here"
I crawl back over, and curl up into a little ball, with Prussia curled around me, as if protecting me from everything bad.with that thought in mind I fall asleep, softly snoring.

************ time skip bought to you by Italy's adoration to pasta **************

When I woke up, I was still curled into Prussia's side. Did we really kiss last night?! I felt my heart beat quicker at the memory of her lips smashing into mine. I tried to get out of bed to simply end up being held tighter by the other, who grumbled something under her breath and rolled over so I was literally on top of her. I tried to search my memory to anything I can use against her to wake her up. Or to at least make her let go. As I went over our anterior conversations, I remember her saying that she wasn't an entire girl. My eyes widened and a sly smirk took over my features. I had the perfect way to wake her up. I began to slowly but surely move my hips over hers, having spent enough time with a damn tease know as Leon to duplicated his moves. Forget Leon, I scolded myself. He was a good for nothing anyway. I put my hands on her chest and tried to sit up, as I felt something poking me. Her eyes fluttered open to see me in a rather compromising position and her cheeks reddened by her reaction towards me. She immediately took her hands off of me and when I got off she scrambled over to the bathroom as I laughed. Her expression was hilarious, and she looked so flustered. My cheeks reddened slightly when I realized that the reason she was so flustered was because of me. But hey, I needed her awake somehow! Anywho she came back in embarrassed, having fixed her little problem and the thought amused me and flustered me a bit more.
"Vhy did jou do that Em!"
I giggled,
"I needed you awake somehow!"
She pouted.
"Ja, but that vasn't fair, how come I'm not a full Frau?"
I shrugged, and stood up stretching my slightly stiff bones.
"I dunno. I suppose it makes you more, awesome..?"
"Why do jou say it like a question? Of course I'm Awesome!!"
I shook my head softly and dragged her down stairs to prepare some breakfast. When we got there we saw little Gilbird and Mr.Puffin sleeping together on a little cushion.
"Aww look Jul, they're getting along!"
She nodded and snapped a couple pictures, and so did I.
"Ja it's so cute~"
We quietly began to collect ingredients to make some omelettes, cheese,ham,spinach,eggs etc . As we worked Prussia hummed the tune to some random song, swaying her hips lightly and head nodding slightly, as if she was dancing to a tune.
"Hey Em, do jou know how to play any instruments?"
"Um, the piano, recorder, and the trumpet, why?"
She smiled at me.
"I know how to play every instrument known to man.."
My eyes widened in shock.
"HOW?!"
She snickered.
"To annoy Austria. But my favorites have to be the flute, drums and guitar. And any guitar. Electric is what I'm most used to though."
I thought that over. That was truly amazing, he did that all to annoy someone? Even better. I would totally do that, thing is I wouldn't be able to keep up and I would give up. But Prussia, she didn't give up. Of course it was a bit of a stupid reason, but a cool one nothingness.
"That's cool Jul"
She nodded,
"And awesome right?"
I nodded.
"Very."
And so we continued to make small talk, she doing the last of the cooking and me washing the dishes. When we finished eating Jul asks me a very important question.
"H-hey Em, I vanted to tell jou zhat.. Vell.. Vould jou like to go on a date Vith me tomorrow?"
I blinked. Did I? I could learn a bit more about her, and figure out my feelings a bit better.
"Yeah sure! Um, where to?"
She blushed.
"I vanted us to go to an amusement park ya know? They're having some sort of trip at night to go see the northern lights as vell and I thought, vhy don't I ask Em out to come Vith me? I'm sure it'll be awesome! So um.. How about it?"
"I already said yes Jul, I would love to go with you~"
She grinned and got up, hugging me tightly.
"Danke, Danke, Danke!!!"
I smiled,
"Your welcome. And let go I can't breathe."
She gasped in surprise and let me go gently.
"Sorry! I'm just very happy about our awesome date!!"
I nodded.
"Me too Jul, me too."

A:N/ end of chapter six, yay!!