Chapter Ten

A/N: I was laying in bed and realized that I killed Amy off in Apocalypse... But her first appearance was Days of Future Past in the future... So I fixed that! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, go read my Charles stories!!! Mwah ;3

"That's where we're going to find Shaw." Erik announced over the sounds of the television.

"How can you be sure?" I asked, looking up at him awkwardly. We've bumped into each other since earlier, and I've apologized for leaving so abruptly, but it's still odd that I've locked lips with Erik Lehnsherr.

"Two super powers facing off, and he wants to start World War Three. He won't leave anything to chance." Charles explained to backup Erik's statement.

"So much for diplomacy." Erik mumbled, annoyed that this was even happening at all.

I sighed, looking over to Hank. "Guess we better head up to get some shut-eye. It's gonna be a long one tomorrow..." I stood, waving a goodnight to everyone before heading up the stairs towards my room. About a half an hour later, I sat on my bed, a pair of sweats covering my body to sleep in, a book in my hand and my glasses covering my eyes. I was about to finish the chapter I was on, when there was a soft knock on my door. I cleared my throat, setting my book down and getting up to open the door. The sight I saw when I opened the door was not what I expected. Erik stood before me, still dressed in his day clothes, looking at me curiously.

"Can I come in?" He asked with a small smirk on his face. I nodded, moving out of the way so he could enter. "You're wearing your glasses. I haven't seen them in a while." He chuckled, sitting on the end of my bed.

"I haven't really needed them recently." I said with a shrug, sitting next to him. "And I don't like them." Chuckling, I took them off of my face and placed them on Erik's gently. "Damn." I sighed, throwing myself backwards so I was now laying down.

"You have really bad eyesight." Erik commented, a look of interest on his face when he took them off and placed them on my bedside table.

I shot up so I was now back in the sitting position. "I don't think I asked for your input."

He smiled, shaking his head before sighing and looking me in the eyes. "Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"I think I am. I get nauseous when I think about it. It's just..." I ran a hand down my face, my heart skipping a beat when his arm brushed mine. "I don't want to kill anybody by mistake with that stupid disintegration power."

"I'm sure you'll be fine." Erik assured me, his arm wrapping around my waist and bringing me onto his lap.

"Erik.." I breathed, my heart and mind racing, chills running down my spine and goosebumps forming on my arms. "Er-mm" I cut myself off, a small moan making it way out of my mouth when his lips connected with my neck. I wrapped my arms around his neck, a sudden burst of confidence running through me. I smirked deviously before crashing my lips to his, My hands pulling at his hair, earning me a muffled groan from the man below me.

In an instant, he flipped us over so that he was hovering over me as we lay on the bed, his lips making contact with my neck as he nipped gently. My legs tightened around his waist as I pulled his shirt over his head and flung it across the room, him doing the same to my own clothing, leaving us both exposed in the night.

I groaned, suddenly realizing a flaw in this activity. "Erik." I spoke, pushing his face away from mine gently, my finger grazing his chin. "My brother is in the next room, he'll hear us." I pointed out, a hint of sadness apparent in my voice.

He nodded, picking me up, his hands gripping my thighs tightly as he walked us over towards my door. He opened it and quickly ran us to his room, my eyes shut tightly, worried that someone would see us.

The fear faded away when my naked back made impact with his mattress, our lips connecting again almost instantly, before he moved his own down the valley of my chest as he pulled my pants off with ease. Once that article of clothing was thrown off the bed, one of his hands kneaded my breast while his lips trailed down my stomach. I tried to suppress my moans, failing when his teeth grazed the hem of underwear, want and desire flowing through me as he did so. Erik gave a throaty chuckle before wrapping his arms around my waist and attaching his lips to mine again while my hands worked on his pants. After a few moments, we lay there, completely exposed to each other.

My heart raced while I looked into his eyes as he hovered over me, waiting for the okay. I ran a hand through his hair gently, nodding nervously. He kissed me gently, distracting me from him sliding inside of me. I tried to scream in a mixture of pain and pleasure, but his lips kept the sound almost silent while it erupted in my throat. My eyes shut tightly as he continued, tears falling every so often.

After a while, I had gotten used to the pain and only focused on the pleasurable feeling that ran through my body with each thrust. My nails raked into his back, making him groan, his teeth sinking into my bottom lip, probably drawing blood, while he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head roughly.

His thrusts began to become sloppy, his breathing erratic. Erik kissed my neck, sucking and nipping at the skin, giving me love bites.

We both hit our climax, my back arched as I came, and my mouth opened to let out silent screams, while he grunted buried his head in my chest. The two of us lay there, our hearts beating out of our chests while we stayed there in a sweaty heap of ecstasy.

Erik picked his head up to look at me, our eyes staring into each other. His lips connected with mine gently, my hand cupping his cheek. When he pulled away, he laid down next to me, my head laying on his chest and my eyes closing while he pulled a blanket over us.

A small smile formed on my lips before I finally drifted off to sleep.

A/N: This was just a filler because DAMN THIS STORY IS SHORT AS HELL! But um. Most of this chapter was the smut so um. Enjoy? Vote! Comment! Enjoy!