Chapter Thirteen

A/N: If you were a reader of the Charles series, I've just updated the final book that takes place in Apocalypse! It's an alternate ending!! Enjoy <3 P.S, I ran out of time but I wanted to do another chapter so this is kind of short, sorry...

"Moira? Moira, are you alright?" I heard Charles ask while he walked past us. 

"We're fine, too, thanks for asking!" I grumbled, unbuckling the safety belt and hitting my head on the ceiling. "Just a bit of a headache but, whatever, I'll get over it." I said while rolling myself to a stand, helping Raven out of her seat. A hand touched the small of my back, catching me off guard which made me squeak in surprise. Erik looked me over, a look of concern in his eyes before he walked over to where Charles and Moria were. I wasn't paying to anything he was saying when three people in front of Shaw's sub caught my attention. "All that chit chat is great and all but-" 

"Come on." Hank said, grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the plane to help with the trio. 

"Hey, isn't that Angel?" I asked, being grabbed by a red man seconds later along with Hank and Alex. I blinked and we were suddenly falling from the sky, my stomach lurching at the height. I gripped the man's tail while Hank grabbed Alex with his foot, digging his claws into the man's shoulder. 

"If we go, you go!" He pointed out, causing the man to teleport us to safety. 

I grunted from the impact of hitting the deck, quickly standing to defend myself. I grabbed the man tightly, phasing us through the floor before he could do anymore damage, only for him to teleport us back to the deck, this time with his tail around my neck. I tried to phase through him, groaning in pain while I was somehow stopped from doing so. 

Alex went to hit the man with his Mutation, Hank stopping him. "You can't! You could hit Riley!" 

I rolled my eyes and began to struggle against the teleporters grip, my hands bringing a bit of his tail to my mouth and sinking my teeth in, causing him to let go. "Do it!" I shouted, ducking out of the way of the red energy beam coming from Alex's chest.

Alex lost control when the man's tail wrapped around him, making him destroy parts of the ship and alerting crew members. I looked to Hank, signaling him to act on it. He obeyed, tackling the man, getting teleported away from where we stood. 

The crew swarmed around Alex and I, and I rose my arms on instinct, not knowing what else to do. "Well, shit." 

A/N: Hopefully I can bring you guys a longer and better chapter tomorrow! Love you guys! Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment and vote :)