| 10. computer chip

Okay so I have a confession to make...

You know how during the wait for an update on a really good Wattpad book, you dread every moment of it? That's exactly what I'm feeling atm.

BUT I'm dreading the time it takes me to post something. It's weird I know but it's just like I feel like I should have at least a few days in between each update but at the same time, I want to dunk everything out.

Am I being crazy? Let me know down below!!! I love hearing from you all, it makes my day.

I decided to dedicate this chapter to @AnimePerfect and @LeenDabaja for being such amazing fans to this book series. They never fail to tell me how much can they love the book.

But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate every single one of you because I do. Without you all, these books wouldn't have been as great and I'm super thankful :-)

Okay enough to ranting, here is another chapter. Savor this moment because there will probably never be another time where three chapters get published all at once on the same day.

~Mia

*********

"even the most confident of people still have a foundation in which they can lean on for support."

*********

"MY GOD!" LULA EXCLAIMED through the ear piece. "Your voice is beautiful!"

Maeve had to converse with the other known girl magician through the earpiece since they were in separate cars.

Once the horsemen all walked outside of the casino building, hypnotized Hannes led them to the cars parked out front. Lula and Merritt took the first car, which mean that everyone else had to squish into the other one.

"How come I didn't know you sang like that?" Maeve could envision Merritt pouting like a puppy in the other car.

"Don't get all happy yet." Danny warned them. "We haven't finished the plan."

"Well we're about to." Jack pointed to a building outside of the car.

"Everyone, take out your earpieces and toss them." Maeve informed them as she picked hers out of her ear. Tossing it to the ground, she stepped on it.

"That cost over $7,000!" Danny hissed at her. "Each!" Maeve shrugged and crossed her right leg over her left. "Well if you want the metal to detect and get us all arrested, be my guest."

Danny glared at her, but then proceeded to take the mic out and smash it under the ball of his foot. Jack repeated the action, but instead squished it in between his fingers. 

The two black cars circled around the green centerpiece and then stopped in front of the Macau Science Center. Each horsemen slipped on their shades before opening the doors and stepping out of the cars that they were currently inside of.

Danny walked out first, then Jack. After Jack got out, he reached out his hand to help Maeve. She gladly grasped it, since walking in heels wasn't her best skill.