| 18. make it stop

Here's another chapter!! I'm so bummed that it's ending.

Well, I have my summer reading test on Wednesday. So, that means I have to read a Tale of Two Cities in at most two days.

AND I am going to change the appearance of Deception. It'll look more.....idk how to say it.....

Organized? I don't know just expect it to look different, and I mean a good different.

Question: If you had to ask me one question, what would it be?

Enjoy the chapter, lovelies!
~Mia

*********

"seeing is believing, but is it truth?"

*********

The spotlights that the two horsemen controlled immediately shot up blue and purple beams of light.

They lined the walkway behind the two ringleaders and began moving around to create a light show in the sky.

Danny pulled down his hood at the same time as Maeve took of her hat and glasses. They all waved at the people in front of them with smiles on their faces.

"Hello London!" Maeve shouted, gaining the attention of most of the pedestrians walking by. Her greeting earned cheers from the growing audience around them. Thousands of men and women alike hid under their umbrellas as they all clapped their hands excitedly.

"I guess you found us." Danny gave the crowd a closed smile, rubbing his hands together.

"It feels so good to be back." Maeve sighed and twirled around in her spot. She nudged Danny beside her. "Should've been at Octa, but there were some technical difficulties here."

"You mean you didn't want to get caught by the FBI?"

"Exactly."

The playful and witty banter between each other was what Maeve and Danny did best. Everyone loved how they talked with each other as their show went on.

"I have a confession to make." Danny told the crowd. Rain continued to pour down on his unshielded head, making it look like sweat was tricking down his face. "I've been told that I have some control issues."

"Many many times." Maeve added, making the mass of people in front of them laugh at the ring leaders' playful banter. "He finally learned that it's really hard to control people."

"Really really hard." Danny agreed, nodding his head slightly. Slight giggles and laughs rang through the area.

"So," He continued. "I'm gonna try to control something that's a lot easier than people. I'm gonna try to control the weather." Danny pointed up to the sky as rain continued to heavily fall on top of every one. The crowd clapped their hands in applause, already becoming excited with what he's about to do.

Maeve's hair was already completely soaked. She was glad to have put on waterproof makeup before doing the trick, otherwise her face would look like a mess.