Chapter 4

Luke POV

I've lived in this house a long time and I know I'll spend the rest of eternity in this house I'll never be able to move on.

I can't even leave the house and no one can even see me it's lonely.

Something different happened today a car pulled up in the driveway which wouldn't be to strange a lot of people are curious about the house everyone in this town has some story about what happened in the house all of them untrue, most people are so scared of the house that they won't even walk on this side of the street.

As I watch the car in the driveway from the window I saw two woman get out one was in her thirties probably and the other one looked around my age she was really pretty I noticed she was looking at the window I was standing in it almost felt like she could see me, she turn to the other woman so I moved away from the window.

I watch them from afar but mostly stayed in the basement, I figured out the older lady was named Lora and she was the girl aunt she seemed nice she was alway smiling, and the other girl was named Jess I couldn't really get a read on her she seemed mysterious she didn't really smile and kind of looked sad.

They left to get something to eat while the movers came with there stuff I could hear the movers talking "this place is creepy" "did you hear what happened" "I wouldn't want to live here" and on and on

Finally the girls came back from dinner they went straight to bed I went into Jess room and watch her when I figured she was asleep I sat down at the end of the bed happy that someone was In the house that I wasn't alone.