Yoongi: Fluff & Humor 》Beautiful Punishment《

"Let's make them hold hands. That would be a good idea!" Namjoon said and laughed after his sentence.

"It wouldn't be such a bad idea. They have to come along with each other somehow." The staff said and had fun with this idea somehow.

"Yoongi will propably know who's idea this was." Jimin said and chuckled.

"You're right but let's just start the fun." Namjoon said.

"Wait a second but how do we make them hold hands?" Jin asked.
"Let's split up." The stuff said and clapped.

All of them shoot up and were amused by the idea. That they forgot where Yoongi and you were..

"We left them at the other station!" Namjoon groaned annoyed.

"Never mind. I call the staff and make sure the plan works. You guys go forward and enjoy your time in the city." The staff answered and pulled his phone out.

Your Pov.
"Why do I have to get lost with you?" I asked pissed and looked to the ground.

"It's not like I wanted to get lost with you." Yoongi answered back, looking at his map.

Suddenly the camera man's phone rings. He picks the phone up and starts to talk.

I look up to Yoongi who even now looks at his shitty map. The camera man puts his phone away.

"So the staff told me the boys already went off into the city. You two have to find the way yourself with one dare. He told me this is the punishment you have to do."

Now Yoongi looked up as well.

"You have to hold hands while walking and finding the way to the city."

My head exploded. "WHAT!?..... Alright..!..... Dumb punishment." I mumbled the last sentence. "Okey then let's go I'm hungry." Yoongi said and grabbed my hand dragging me away from the camera.

His grab is too strong.
"Yoongi you are squeezing my hand. It hurts.." I said and tried to pull my hand away from his grab.

He stopped and turned around. I bumped into him. "Don't make it more difficult." He said and let go of my hand.

Yoongi walked forward. "Yoongi? Our punishment.." He didn't turn around and held his pinky finger out.

I walked up to him and locked my pinky finger together with his.

This is more embarrassing then actually holding hands. We started to walk again into a random direction.

Author Pov.
But what happened behind you two. You never find out..

The camera man took a picture of you two while holding on each others pinky finger. Then he send it to the staff were all of the guys could find out what was happening in your situation.

Your pov.
We walked for 20 minutes without a break. I was tired. "Yoongi.. can we rest for a few minutes please?" I asked him and my pinky finger was getting weak as well.

He was dragging me behind him and I'm sure it was tiring for him as well.

"Okey. But let's find a restaurant first. So we can eat something." Yoongi answered. Suddenly he grabbed fully my hand connecting his fingers together with mine.

I blushed and stayed silent. After some walking we found a restaurant. We walked in and sat down, ordering some food for us.

Suddenly my phone went off. I picked it up, it was Jungkook.

"What do you want Jungkook?" I asked.
"Where are you noona? Did you find the way?" He asked.
"No, not yet and we are in a restaurant. Eating something." I answered.

"That's great. I made some great pictures. If we are back in the hotel I can show you them." Jungkook said.

"That would be great." I smiled excited. "Then see ya noona." "Bye."
Cute.

Yoongi looked at me smirking.
"What?" I asked him nervously laughing. "I just wait until you let go of my hand so I can start to eat." He said and looked away quickly.

I blushed and took my hand away quickly. Arghhhh!
I nervously ate beside him in silence. It's so difficult to sit beside him and eat. It makes me nervous.

Suddenly..
"Why are you so nervous?" Yoongi asked not looking at me. I shrugged together and let my fork fall.

"I-i'm not nervous!.." I said mumbling. He sighed and looked at me placing his hands under his chin.

"You know you could just sit there infront me. If it makes you nervous sitting beside me." Yoongi said and pointed infront himself where a empty chair was standing.

I looked shocked at the chair and blushed bright red. My head is not on the right place. What is wrong with me!?

"Aish...." I said and covered my face with my hands. Yoongi chuckled and grabbed my wrists. Pulling my hands away from my face and putting my arms around his waist.

He slid near and hugged me tightly. Firstly I was surprised because he never hugged me but after that I just hugged him back.

We broke the hug and he grabbed my hand again. "Let's go find this idiots. I'm sure they wanted to do this punishment." Yoongi said and we walked out.

I nodded and walked beside him.
After some searching for the hotel again we found it!

I ran forward happily pulling Yoongi with me behind me. He groaned.
We checked in and put our suitcases in the room, then leaving to find the other guys.

Even now we walked hand in hand and I kinda liked it...

"I want this to never end." I mumbled infront of me and suddenly I blushed. Fuck my habit of talking out loud.

Yoongi chuckled and squeezed my hand. "You know we already found the way. We don't have to hold hands anymore." Yoongi said and chuckled silently.

"Oh right!...sorry.." I pulled my hand away from his grab. Suddenly a lot of people came out of nowhere and I started to panic.

Where is Yoongi!?
I looked for him. But I was too small to even see something from this many people infront me. I backed away from the people. Suddenly I bumped into someone.

I turned around and saw Yoongi standing infront of me. Tears ran down my cheeks and I hugged him tightly.

He said nothing and petted my head and with the other hand he grabbed my hand again.

"I did not tell you to let go of my hand." Yoongi finally said something. I wiped my tears away and nodded.

Yoongi called the boys and asked them where they were. They answered that they are in a restaurant.

Jimin send us his location and we walked to the restaurant. Meeting them there.

All of them smiled widely and were happy.

"I knew it were you idiots!" I shouted and was angry blushing. "What can we do? These are little kids. Jin-hyung as well." Yoongi said and pulled me to the table.

"Ya~ but it was kinda funny." Jin said while laughing. I just glared at them.

After the boys ate their food. We started to leave the restaurant... but the only thing I could think of right now was...

He never let my hand go..♡

THE END

Yoongi's mixtape is just awesome and so inspiration. I love it and the mv just the best.
I think he will always be my bias and even always be my first bias.♡
THANKS FOR READING.