???: Angst {Property} pt.1

"Ah Psychopath?" I asked one of my classmates.
"Yes! And the other thing was he is such a babyboy." She said panicking.
I scoffed.
"Such a absurd story."
"Just because you are a bit ill in your so cute brain as well." She scoffed back at me.
I smiled at her.
"How nice of you for pointing it out." I said and waved my butt to the left and to the right.

"You would love him for sure. That guy is just fucked up. So fucked up that he even could hurt the people he loves." She explained.
I looked at her questioning.
"Oh nice."
She looked at me in shook.
"Why am I even talking to you about this?"
"You wanted to talk to me." I giggled and shrugged my shoulders.

"*sigh* I heard that his last girlfriend had to go to a therapist because she didn't understood him. His personality and his possessed mind."
I sighed and smiled.
"Let me meet that guy."

"Are you sure about it?" She asked.
"Sure." I shrugged.
"Alright then... Come with me I show you were he is always sitting." She said and grabbed my arm, pulling me out of the classroom.

I don't know what to expect but this is getting exciting.
I never really had luck with guys because they thought I'm totally insane.
But I don't know what they mean I'm such a cute person.

My classmate stopped by the corner. "Here. He is not here yet. So go over there and sit down on that bench." She explained and pointed at a empty bench.

I nodded and run up to the bench sitting down and waiting for that guy to appear.
Waiting almost 10 minutes and still nothing happened and no one appeared.

I was getting sick of waiting.
Suddenly I heard someone stopping beside me. I looked up and I think I have met that guy.

I was shocked for a moment, because it was a senior.
He had dark brown hair and well a senior uniform.
My classmate never told me that... That guy is a freakin senior.
"Why is a small thing like you sitting on my bench?" He asked me.
I was still staring at him. His voice deep, his eyes blue.

He does not look like a babyboy.
He sat down beside me and I still didn't answer me. He grabbed my chin roughly and pulled me closer, looking at me with a smirk.

"Who are you and what the fuck makes you sit here on my bench?" He asked again but now with a bit anger echoing in his voice.
"Someone that sits on your bench." I said and giggled.

He let go of my chin and kept on looking at me. "You are cute, but so stupid that you started to mess around with a senior like me." He answered.

"Oh I didn't notice that I'm messing around with you." I said and looked away, spotting my classmate still spying us.
Suddenly I felt him grabbing my hair and pulling it harshly, making me look at him again.
I flinched in pain. In the corner of my eyes I could see her, terrified.

He smiled and laughed.
"Keep looking at me." He whispered, his finger sliding across my botton lip.
I smirked.

"Did you already fell for me?" I asked.
He laughed and let go of my hair.
"OH HOW LOVELY YOU ARE!" He said loudly.

"Dear being in love is something for weak people. For people that are sane. I'm not sane my love. Don't keep your hopes up." He whispered.

He let go of my hair and stood up. He was about to walk away. I still was smiling.
I like this guy.

I stood up and jumped onto his back, swinging my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
"I wasn't hoping anything." I said.
I could see a smile creeping across his lips.
I jumped of his back and turned around to face me.

"You are a interesting small girl. Aren't you afraid of me? I could hurt you. I could make you suffer. I could make you my property."
He explained.

"I have no reason to be afraid of you. I was curious how insane you really are." I answered shortly and smirked.

He was staring at me. He was aware of it that he could not scare me away that easily.
"Beautiful." I could hear him that whisper.
"Give me your arm." He said and pulled something out of his pocket.

A knife.
Fuck no.
Not so easily mister.

I smirked and put my hands behind my back, shaking my head.
"You don't make me that easily one of your properties." I said and was stepping back a metre.

"Who said that I have more?" He asked and walking towards me. He put the knife away and I stopped.
I strocked his cheeks and I could see his innocent side.
Now I can see the babyboy side of him.
How interesting he is.

Back in the classroom
"What was he talking about and are you alright? He was pulling your hair!" She asked worried.
"He was pissed that I was sitting on his bench, nothing more." I lied.
"But is he really that insane!?" She asked excited.

"Chill. Do you have a crush on him that you always talk about him?" I asked her and smirked.

She blushed and looked away.
"No."
I sighed and looked back onto my tasks.
"I know you are lying."
She kept silent.

"Didn't you say that his girlfriend had to visit a therapist?" I asked and looked up her with a smirk.
"Yes I did, but I just wanted to be sure about it if he really is that insane."
"Then ask him yourself." I answered.

"N-no! What if he hurts me?" She said blushing.
I stopped for a moment and looked at her with a interested gaze.
"You really have to talk to him. I don't think he will hurt you."

He will not hurt her.
She is to weak for his personality.