Vkook: Smut 》Jealous Trouble《

"...Jungkook?"

Taehyung was anxious.

Jungkook seemed mad at him and didn't speak to him, but Taehyung honestly didn't know why.

He tried everything to get Jungkook attention and nothing worked.

"Jungkook... Please talk to me! Please look at me! I want to know what I did wrong. What did I do?" Taehyung desperately wanted his boyfriend to look at him and speak to him.

Jungkook gritted his there, stood up and walked towards the door.

Tae ran after him and grabbed his arm "Please... Jungkook...Tell me what I did."

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung by his collar and slammed him against the door.

"Stop pretending you little slut, you know exactly what you did!" Jungkook was furious.

He needed to endure the entire day and noe his little slut said that he didn't know what he did wrong.

"I r-r-eally don't k-now. P-please forg-give me."

Jungkook only scoffed.

"You! You little shit really don't know what you did wrong do you?"

Taehyung nodded.

"Today, the entire day you hang off Jimin and J-hope!"

Taehyung tilted his head.

"Soooo, you're jealous?" He asked. "Why? You know I'm only yours. Only you can kiss me. Only you can touch me intimate places. Only daddy can make TaeTae feel so good."

At Taehyung's word a familiar heat began to coil in Jungkook groin.

He desperately wanted to fuck his baby and make sure that he belongs to him, but he didn't think that Tae deserved it.

"Daddy would like to fuck his little baby," Taehyung perked up at these words "but I don't think my little baby boy deserves such a treat."

Taehyung whimpered. Jungkook's hand worked it's way between Tae's two legs and started talking him.

"What do you think? Do you deserve my cock?"

"Ye-s, plea-se." It was adorable how Tae asked for his cock but still it wasn't enough. He wanted Tae to look at him and only him.

Jungkook stepped back and walked over to the bed.

"Lock the door and come stand before me baby."

Tae hurriedly locked the door and came over to the bed.

"Mhm, so you know how to be a good boy, but you can do better."

"Daddy...?"

"Strip!"

It was an order and Taehyung knew that. He didn't dare to disobey, not that he wanted to.

He began to button up his shirt and let it slowly slide down. He looked at his daddy only to see him looking pleased.

That encouraged Tae to be an even better boy for his daddy.

He opened his pants and peeled them off of his legs.

As Jungkook watched Taehyung taking off his pants, he noticed something that made him hard.

Tae decided to go commando, he didn't wear boxer shorts.

Jungkook whistled.

"Dad-"

"Get on the bed on all fours."