Yoongi: Fluff 》Pink Lolita Dress《

DON'T GIVE ME THAT PIECE OF SHIT!" I shouted. It was a pink dress. I grabbed it and threw it out of my room, slamming my door shut and locking it.

I don't need.. it..

I sighed. It was kinda a weird situation...
I was going to a completely boys school, because of my dear shitty best friend Taehyung. He wanted me to come with him because he would feel lonely.

His parents wanted him to go to all boys school... I was kinda sad about it too and he was crying over days.

One day he told my parents over the decision of his parents, they were actually sad about it too. To the point that they decided to let me visit that school too. With dressing me like a boy...

I grabbed my black short wig. Before that I put up my brown hair into a ponytail and then put the wig over it.
No make up and no bra.
Perfect.

I put my school uniform on. Some black pants and a white shirt with a tie and over the shirt a black; dark green jacket.
Done.

Now breakfast and then Taehyung is going to come pick me up for school.

I went down to the kitchen and greeted my mum. My dad was already out. "Dear you really look like a boy a really handsome boy.." My mum said and hugged me tightly. I sighed.

I get this to hear every morning.

I sat down and ate some breakfast. Then "the someone" knocked on the door. "I'm going to go now Mum.. see ya later." I said and ran to the door. "See ya my sweetheart."

I opened the door and saw Taehyung standing there brightly smiling at me and with an another guy beside him.

What!?

"Hey Taehyung... who is this?" I asked.
"Hey there! Umm.. he is just a new student and an old friend of mine." I said.
"Nice to meet you I'm Yoongi."

I just waved awkwardly. He is cute...
Black hair... beautiful smile and good looking body with this uniform.
He propably doesn't know that I'm a girl. Obviously.

We walked off together to school. "Why are you so small?" Yoongi asked suddenly. I looked up at him pissed. Taehyung cracked up laughing. "It's kinda weird."

"Aish~ Yoongi-hyung stop teasing him." Taehyung laughed. I just clenched my fists. "Alright~"

We arrived at school and Taehyung ran off into his class. Yoongi followed me. "Aren't you have to go to your class?" I asked him nervously.
"Well yes... but I'm unfortunately in your class stupid." He answered.

I gasped and pushed the door open. Fuck.

My classmates looked at us surprised. "Why are you looking so stupid?" I asked loudly. They all turned their heads away. Bunch of idiots.

Yoongi chuckled. "Oy! Is this a new student?" Someone asked. "Yes. Does he look like if he was here before?" I asked and sat down sighing.

"You are a savage." Yoongi said and sat beside me. "Who allowed you to sit beside me?" I asked leaning my head onto my hand. "I don't need your permission to sit beside you." Yoongi answered not looking at me.

Wow this guy... pisses me off.

The guys don't like me that much because how you could see already I'm an asshole sometimes. Sometimes....
Taehyung wanted me to come to this school. Now I'm here and we aren't even in the same class.

"How did you meet Taehyung?" I asked Yoongi. "We were at the same school, in the same class... " Yoongi answered. "What?" I asked. "I never seen you there." I added.