Jungkook: Fluff •Car Ride•

I was at home and was thinking of what I should do now. I really wanna go to my cousin; but she lives so far away from me and I don't own a car and I cannot drive at all. The only one that owns a car is Jungkook.... He is the best friend of my other cousin Taehyung.
But somehow I cannot like Jungkook.. we have our little mistakes that we don't like on each other.

I sighed. I grabbed my phone and searched for Taehyungs number. Calling him.
"Hey Taehyungie! Is Jungkook there?" I asked. "Hey! A surprise that you want to talk to Jungkook. What is it about?" He asked me laughing.

"I wanna visit my other cousin.. and well Jungkook is the only one that I know that can drive." I answered. "Alright. Wait a second." I waited for a moment.

And there he was.
"Hello trashcan. What do you want?"
"Nice one. Well Jungkook I wanted to ask you if you could drive me to my cousin?" I asked him. "Why should I? What do I get huh?" I could imagine his evil smirk.

"Omo Jungkook! Please... I will give you anything." Silence...
"Alright! When do you wanna get going?"
He asked. "Tonight?"

"Tonight!?" "Yeah! Pack some clothes because it will be a long travel."
Jungkook sighs.
"This will be a long ride."
"Ha! You agreed!"

I put the phone down and packed some clothes into my bag. My charger...mmh.. and the things I need.. maybe a blanket?
I grabbed my phone; jacket and my keys and skipped out of my apartment.

On the side of the road I waited for Jungkook to arrive. After 10 minutes a car pulled over to me. I opened the door and sat beside Jungkook in the passenger seat. "Welcome trashcan." Jungkook smirked.
"*Sighs* Idiot. I really don't missed your ass." I said and closed the door.

"You don't deserve my fine ass." Jungkook said. "Well I don't want it." Actually I want it. He drove off and it was going to be a 8 hours ride. I put my bag on the back seat. "Soo that you said that you do anything I want?" Jungkook asked smirking while looking at the road. I sighed loudly.

"Yeah I did say that." "Alright. I know something." My eyes widened and I looked at him shocked. I sunk down in my seat and somehow regret asking him.

After two hours of driving I was getting tired. "Jungkook... I'm getting tired. Are you not tired?" I asked him sleepy. "No I'm not but I'm gonna pull over for a bit." He said and slowly pulled over his car. It was dark and we were on a none busy road.

Jungkook turned the music a bit louder and looked at me smirking. "What?" I asked him. Jungkook is kinda acting strange normally he wouldn't even agree to drive me to my cousin.

"I'm gonna stretch a bit." Jungkook said and got out of the car. I looked out of the window. I was looking at him.. he was stretching and walking a bit around.

Suddenly he looked to the car and count me staring at him. I looked away quickly. He came back but opened my door. "Come." Jungkook grabbed my arm and pulled me out. "Jungkook! It's cold..." I gasped.

"It's going to wake you up. And you have to do what I say." He smirked. I groaned.
"What do you want me to do Jungkook?" I asked him and sighed.

Jungkook smirked. "Strip your clothes off." My mouth opened wide in shook. "WHY!?"
"Don't ask just do it." Jungkook said and laughed. I just looked at him pissed.

I sighed and stripped down my clothes slowly only standing there in panties and a bra. I was really embarrassed and tried to cover myself. "Jungkook... Please let me take on my clothes." I begged. Jungkook just laughed. "Cute panties." Jungkook said and grabbed my clothes.

"W-wait.." I gulped. "I just gonna put them into the car." He said and put them into the car. Why am I doing this? It's cold. I hugged myself. "Jungkook..." I whispered. He leaned against the front of his car and looked at me smirking. "You are such a dick head." I glared at him pissed.