Taekook: Criminal au!! {Prologue}

"So those two fucks try to destroy me? My company?" The CEO of the second largest company of south korea laughed.

"I just got the news. Other CEO's told us to stay save." The assistant said, holding her papers against her chest thightly.

The CEO laughed again. "They are just two spoiled fucking kids. The other companies are just some fucking pussies to let themselves get manipulated by them."

"But w-we should take this serious. I don't think they will have difficulties to destroy us." She said, already regretting talking back to her boss.

"Yeah! Whatever! Now fucking leave I need to do more important things." He said and turned his chair, looking out trough the large glass window.

The assistant turned on her heels and walked out. Closing the door behind her. She cursed under her breath, before she got pulled roughly and banged against the wall. Getting choked slightly.

She got shocked and looked up at the person who pulled her back forcefully. The two spoiled kids. Known as Jungkook the one who makes the dirty work and Taehyung who makes the deals and manipulation.

"The assistant. A women. Very smart, but easy to manipulate because of her gender. Good weapon against any CEO." Taehyung explained, looking at me with his affecting eyes.

She tried to talk back, but Jungkook was squeezing her neck way too tight.

The two spoiled kids of the number one first company in south korea. Two criminals. Never got caught. Never got harmed. Destroyed companies in only 24 hours.

Concurrent companies could fuck themselves against them.

Jungkook let go of her neck, letting her fall to the ground. But she hadn't have any time to relax, getting pulled up forcefully again.

"You come with us to your CEO. We gonna have a quick talk." Taehyung said and showed his gun to her.
She looked at the danger tool shocked and he was just smirking amused. "Don't worry, baby. We don't hurt a pretty women like you."

Jungkook opened the door, letting go of her, but Taehyung was still behind her so she could not escape.

"You slut didn't I tell you to stay the fuck out of my office?" The CEO said angrily and looked up. When he spotted the two guys, he immediately widened his eyes.

"We came to make deal with you." Taehyung said and walked beside Jungkook, still having that provocating smirk on his lips.

The assistant didn't dare to move and stayed behind them. Feeling more save behind their backs than beside her boss.
How funny, even tho they threatened her.

"A deal? What kind of deal?" He asked and leaned his chin on his hands, looking at them blankly.

"You give the half of your assets to us and we swear we will not destroy your company." Taehyung said.

He knew, the CEO will not go for his deal and was slowly pulling his gun out behind his back. The assistant tried to snatch his gun away, by reaching for it slowly.

The CEO laughed loudly. "What an absurd deal. You can dream about it!"

"Are you sure you don't wanna go for our deal? You will regret it testing us like this." Taehyung smirked, before the assistant could reach his gun, Taehyung turned around and grabbed her by her chin.

His arm choking her neck and the gun against her temple. She immediately hold onto his arm, trembling in fear.

"You wanna play with us? We will gladly join your game." Taehyung's finger on the trigger.

"You can have that useless assistant. I have many more. You know replaceable." The CEO said and looked at his paperwork.

She looked at her boss in shock and disgrace. She felt betrayed.
Will she die right now?
She could feel how Taehyungs arm around her neck got weaker.
Did he have any sympathy for her?

No surprise for a CEO who's company is the second largest in south Korea and is obviously rich. Many people want to work under his condition, but they never know what is happening behind walls.

"You are a disgrace!" The assistant shouted, getting really pissed at her boss.
Taehyung tightened his arm around her neck again, making her unable to speak.

The CEO laughed. "Baby, why should I  risk my company for you, a useless assistant?"

Taehyung started to laugh loudly and pointed the gun at him, pulling the trigger, but only shooting his shoulder.

The CEO screamed out in pain and looked at us pissed. "We will play your game."

Taehyung said and put his gun away. Jungkook still didn't say anything. "Jungkook, lets go and take her with us. We will finish this game quickly." Taehyung said and pushed the assistant towards Jungkook.

All of them left, leaving the CEO injured on his chair.

"Fucking kids."