???: Angst; Fluff {Property} pt.5

It was weird after I left his home.
I'm addicted to him. Addicted to his voice, to his body, to his craziness.. Just to him.

I should be careful, but he is so addicting. I love it how he calls me 'his'. It makes my brain go insane and it shuts down quickly.
Fuck.
I grabbed my hair and tugged on it harshly.

I should not think like this.

Yumi you weak hearted shit.

Short flashback.
I entered his house. It was casual and quiet nice. He groaned and stretched himself. Then suddenly he kneeled down infront me, hugging my legs and kissing my tighs.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. "I'm just kissing my property." Kyo stopped and pulled down my shoes. Why would he do this kind of thing?
He acts so pathetic.

"Kyo stand up.." I said and pulled him up by his chin. He stood up but flinched a bit in pain. "Did you fall in love with me?" I asked him. He looked at me blankly, but started to laugh right after.

"I'm not a weak person! Do you think I fell for you that easily?!"
I looked at him blankly and walked past him. "Where is your bedroom?" I asked him slowly walked upstairs.

Why did it hurt?

"Keep walking and first door." He quietly said. I entered the first door and walked inside. It was dark.
Papers all over the floor and writings all over the walls. Like swear words.

Suddenly he hugged me from behind and closed the door. "Are you scared?" Kyo asked me and put his chin on my shoulder.
I grabbed his hands and freed myself of his hug, walking to his bed and sitting down. "Don't treat me like your ex-girlfriends." I said coldly and leaned back, looking up and down his body.

He looked at me kind of pissed. I smirked and stood up again grabbing his shirt. "Wait! Property what are doing!?" He asked shocked and grabbed my waist.
"I wanna change your bondage." I said and looked up at him. I could see that he was frustarted. His eyes were telling me that he wanted me right now.

He want to make me his property completely.
But I could not let him make me his property that easily.

I'm gonna play with him too.

"Stop it. It does not need to get changed." He said and pushed my hands away. He sat down on his bed and then he grabbed my arm harshly pulling me down on his bed.

"You propably know already that Kyo is not my real name am I right?" He asked and glared down at me.
His eyes shining blue and his dark hair messy. "Why would you cover your real name?"

He laughed out loudly and strocked my cheek. "Because, my sweet property, many people hate me and try to kill me." He chuckled.

Suddenly I got a flashback again of the scene.
"If they would know my real name, oh well you would be in a big mess too."
Kyo grabbed my neck harshly, choking me gently.

"Do you wanna know my name?"
I just stared up at him, not saying anything.

"I'm gonna tell you, but if someone finds out, you have to pay with your beautiful and soft body." He said sliding his other hand my shirt down.
His hand cold.

Fuck.
Flashback end.

Now there is this big question should I agree? Because I wanna know his name I wanna know about him more.

Even tho my body is going to pay.
Oh man. I got into someones life with my will. What do I do now?
I'm slowly falling into the pitch black of his mind. Was this what Nora meant?

But I'm different. I'm already fucked up.

I was walking home from school, seeing people passing by and staring at me.
I felt strange. Somehow I felt like someone is following me. I turned around and saw Kyo behind me. I started to scream out and now everyones attention was on us. Kyo covered his ears and closed his eyes.

"What the fuck are you following me like this!?" I shouted and grabbed his arm, pulling him away from the people that were staring at us.

I stopped and hit him. "You are so violent today." Kyo pouted and leaned down kissing my ear, but I quickly pushed him away.

"You scared me!" I said angrily and hit him again. "What are you even walking with me? Your way home is not were I go everytime." I asked him and crossed my arms.
"I wanted to come home with you." I blushed and looked away. "You can't." I mumbled. "WHY!?" He shouted and pouted.

WHY IS HE EVEN ACTING LIKE A FREAKING BABYBOY!?

"Because you can't. My mom is at home." I mumbled again and started to walk off.
He walked after me and bite into my neck.
"Yah!" "So what if your mom is at home!? She will get to know your new boyfriend!"

"You are not my boyfriend!" I shouted and kept on walking ignoring his stares.
"But I want to be." He pouted.

I sighed. "Prove me if you are worth it to be my boyfriend."
I know I'm acting like a bitch, but I'm not easy going.
"It's already proven, you are blushing because of me." He poked my cheek.

I blushed even more and was frustrated.
"YAH I SWEAR I WILL KICK YOU!" I shouted and threw my bag at him, but he catched it easily.

"Kick me whenever you want, if you want to turn me on."
I stopped, but just sighed and kept on walking ignoring his filthy ass.

"So can I come with you home now?"

A/n: Yeah I know. This chapter is shorter than usually, but I promise the next chapter will be a lot more longer.
Thank you for reading.