BTS: Fluff {Fan meeting}

A/N: This is a little fantasy of mine when I was 14. I was in class and was asking myself how it would be to meet BTS in real life.
This one is about Jimin, even tho he is not my bias, I can say I would so excited to meet our beautiful mochi.

I'm a bit excited. I will meet my favorite Kpop group, called Bangtan boys. Including my favorite of them Park Jimin. He is such a kind and sweet person, how already saw in many videos of them. Honestly I cannot believe it I will meet him today and the other members.

Slowly I reached the place where the fanmeeting was. The first thing I saw was the crowd of people infront of me. Probably they are as excited as me.

I smiled to myself and walked forward with my eyes on the ground. Out of nowhere I bumbed into someone. "S-sorry..!" I said embarrassed and looked up at the person I bumbed into. I'm a pretty shy person. Sadly I'm bad at talking to people and look into their eyes, I get nervous immediately.

I was a boy, who was much taller than I was. He was wearing a mask and a cap, so I could not see his face clearly. "I should be sorry. You are pretty small and that is why I didn't saw you." The stranger explained. I got even more embarrassed.

He called me 'small'...

"I'm n-not that small y-you know.." The stranged chuckled and softly patted my head. "Alright, if you say so, but now I have to go. See you." Then he quickly walked off. I looked after him and asked myself what does he mean by 'see you'.

I shrugged it off and searched for the end of the line. After a few seconds I found it and stood their excited and shaking. Shaking, because of the cold. I forgot to bring a scarf along. While slowly moving forward I cuddled myself into my jacket and the teddy bear I wanted to give to Jimin.

I sighed and closed my eyes, to calm myself down. I hope he will like my small present. It's not much. I cannot bring something big what other fans of them do, but I try.

After 15 minutes I finally saw all the BTS members behind the long table, where they were sitting behind. I smiled to myself and pulled my mask over my mouth, to hide my red cheeks.

Slowly slowly I was there infront them. The first one I met was Namjoon. He asked for my name, telling him kindly my name. Namjoon smiled at me. "N-never stop smiling... I-I love your d-dimples." I shyly told him. He nodded and wrote something down on my album.

"Don't be so shy, alright?" He told me and let me go to the next member Jungkook. The youngest member. I knew he had this problem with being shy as well, but he pretty much hide it. He was working hard to not be. I should take a example of him.

"Tell me, why are you wearing that mask?" Jungkook asked me. "I-I'm shy.." I told him quietly. He patted my head, grinning widely. Jungkook grabbed my hand and wrote something down... Or drew something?

It was a small bunny. "This one is a confident bunny, like me, because clearly I'm the confident bunny. This bunny will show you how to be confident if you look at it, alright?" Jungkook explained to me and I nodded quickly, smiling under my mask.

Suddenly Taehyung pulling at my sleeve. "Jungkook-ah, you take to long, I wanna talk to hear as well!" Taehyung whined.
I moved to Taehyung and saw how happy he was. I blushed and looked down.

He was liturally looking at me, like I was someone special. "Don't be embarrassed! Look at me and tell me your sweet name, my little alien fellow." Taehyung said happily. I looked up at him and told him my name shyly.