Jimin: Angst {Blindfolded man}

He's evil.
Everybody says he is so evil.
Everybody say he is dangerous.
His eyes covered with a red bondage. The fancy outfit he is wearing everyday.

The never speaking mouth; the plump lips; pale skin; half dead.

Everybody say his eyes are evil; covered eyes. Blondish hair.
He is dead inside. No one knows what's up with him. No one ever talked to him and still they tell rumours about him being evil.

Many rumours say he have done something in the past that he really regreted, so he covered his eyes to never be able to see what so ever he is afraid of.

Depressing stories; lie? Rumours? Truth?

Other rumours tell he was the evil himself. Cursing those humans that look into his eyes.

I didn't believe any of this rumours.
They just made me more curious about that blindfolded man. I want to know what the truth behind this blood red blindfold is.

The large window that was showing the fancy insides of the house, made me unable to look away. The lights in that room were attracting me in this clear night.

Walking slowly to the house of the blindfolded man. I haven't seen him yet.

I could hear music play; closer and closer I got, the music got clearer.
Classic.

My eyes still on the bright room and after some steps I could see him.
The blindfolded man.

He was dancing along the music. So beautifully and smoothly.
Impressed by his clear moves; I was like in trance. No one ever seen him like this. No one seen him being so passionate. No one have ever seen the truth behind him.

Rumours? A lie?

I want to take of his bondage; see his eyes; watch him dancing; hear him talk.
I walked up to his door and was about to knock, but the door opened slowly.

It didn't scare me. Walking inside... I could see the lights coming from a open door. Everything dark around me.

I walked to the door and I could feel his presence. His scent; his warmth; himself.
Looking carefully inside. He was just standing there. No dancing; no movements just him standing there.

He was confusing; I don't know him; but I want to get to know him.

His movements started again. More beauty in just one single movement. Hearing the music play; like he is not dancing along the music, but the music is following his movements.

Every step and arm movement so smooth.

The music died down slowly; him stopping completely. My hand was reaching out for him and I had this corage to go to him.
To embrace him; to let him embrace me.

My feet dragging me to him. Seeing him turn around into my direction, made me stop and shiver down my spin.
I knew that he could hear me; even if he couldn't see me.

The blindfolded man stretched his hand out into my direction. I took his hand gladly; my mind completely blank.

He pulled me slowly closer to him, making me make a spin to him. His mouth opened, but shut again.
Seeing his beauty without seeing his eyes.
I looked at him carefully; looking at every inch of his face.

I opened my mouth, asking him, but whispering. "Can I take of your blindfold?" Carefully my hands traveled up to his face. My fingers sliding under that thin material.
His mouth opened with a gap. He was shaking. I stopped and looked at him blankly.
His plumb lips red; his skin pale and smooth and his hair soft.

Tears were rolling down his face; colourful tears; greenish. He didn't move at all; not even his face moved. I carefully slid the blindfold over his head; tryin not to touch him accidently; so I could shatter him. His eyes closed; but his face more beautiful. Taking my hands away with the blindfold in them; I watched him curiously.

Did he wanted to see me?
Is this bad?
Is he really the evil?

He opened his eyes. His brown orbs sparkling; tired and full of trust. I looked into his eyes; like I am in trance. Him looking at me and me looking at him.
He wasn't evil at all. Or was he?
Everybody proved wrongly. Telling stories; but no thinking.

Telling lies about him.
The feeling of him being infront of me; made me feel safe; careful and loved. His presence; him infront of me without even touching me.

His long lost innocence lost in his eyes; beautifully sparkling innocence.
His greenish tears still falling; the lie was hunting him; the lie that he kept a secret; never shared with someone else.

Trapped in his lie; he wants the old self back.
My hand travling up to his cheek; greenish tears on my fingers; taking it into my mouth.

Blossoms; beautifully red; falling from my lips.
A little boy trapped in a lie; dead; alive.

Hearing the voice of a boy screaming for help; comfort; love; punishment.
Setting the blossoms in flame; slowly disappearing.

The once innocent boy; gone.